Cageside Pictures : Gustafsson Versus Jones

Kicks to the head? Those things don't hurt. Just grazing blows

1379826965000-USP-MMA-UFC-165-Jones-vs-Gustafsson-002.jpg

body blow... nah, it's not a head punch, doesn't hurt

76868141-750x340-1379872130.jpg

You wanna just make an empty reply without posting anything that even resembles a thought out counter? Yeah, you are an imbecile.

haha wow i was joking but you really are slow and "special".... the pics are self explanatory, or do i have to post jones doing the pantera cover?

haha wow i was joking but you really are slow and "special".... the pics are self explanatory, or do i have to post jones doing the pantera cover?

Yes they are. We have pics of Gus eating Jones elbows(considered the most dangerous and lethal strikes in mma) head kicks (more force than a punch) vs pics of gus landing shots that did not stun jones. Sure one looks more bloody due to cuts and the such, but compare that to ones where gus is subsequently running away from jones in the cage

Yes they are. We have pics of Gus eating Jones elbows(considered the most dangerous and lethal strikes in mma) head kicks (more force than a punch) vs pics of gus landing shots that did not stun jones. Sure one looks more bloody due to cuts and the such, but compare that to ones where gus is subsequently running away from jones in the cage

hhahahaa ooo man now ur trolling. did u see jones lips ?did u see his eyes? running away ? ha ha man u r a funny dude ill give u that . the pantera picture alone not even including the uppers and straights is enough to debunk ur claims .....but keep going cuz ur making me laugh now

hhahahaa ooo man now ur trolling. did u see jones lips ?did u see his eyes? running away ? ha ha man u r a funny dude ill give u that . the pantera picture alone not even including the uppers and straights is enough to debunk ur claims .....but keep going cuz ur making me laugh now

Gus didn't turn around and run away after getting decked by that elbow? You're comparing lips and eyes to internal damage caused by head kicks, body blows and other strikes gus was hit with. You fail.

thats wat i thought buddy ; )

yeah, exactly. I apparently have a life and didn't even think about your post till now. You, on the other hand were waiting for my reply and have probably been posting non stop for the past few hours.

Right? And yet I don't remember jones turning around and running like gus did after getting cracked a few times.

wow lets feed the troll...is tat the only thing ur holding unto ? first you couldnt acknowledge the pics and now he was running? when? cracked a few times ? u mean even when he got rocked he kept firing .... i like ur username but dude pass that shit u smoking cuz its amaking u stupid...wat do u say of jones then? huh?

Gus didn't turn around and run away after getting decked by that elbow? You're comparing lips and eyes to internal damage caused by head kicks, body blows and other strikes gus was hit with. You fail.

internal damage????????? hahahahhaha!! omg ur actually serious , i thought u were trolling but u actually believe that shit haha ooo man u r def not "quite human " very "special " individual

btw gus walked out of hospital just fine , jones stayed in ? who got the worse internal damage ?

Wow... Beautiful pictures! Thanks a lot!

I've only seen blood spraying from a punch like that in video games and movies. That fight was insane!

Back