Cageside Pictures : Gustafsson Versus Jones

SB_9923.jpg

Dem lips.

Did he actually get any photos of Jones connecting with an actual, significant, strike?

I mean, I know that would have been really hard, but there were a couple other than that elbow I'm sure. :icon_lol:

SB_9859.jpg

I like the fact that this pic has MMA VIKING as what might as well be a caption, because that's fucking EXACTLY what he looks like here!

Is it just me, was the photographer bias or does this link suggest that Gus was landing the majority of significant strikes (or at least the photo-worthy ones)?
Thanks for the link btw TS, epic bunch of pics

Is it just me, was the photographer bias or does this link suggest that Gus was landing the majority of significant strikes (or at least the photo-worthy ones)?
Thanks for the link btw TS, epic bunch of pics
If you watch the fight, Gus was landing the vast majority of significant, and photo-worthy strikes.

And that's probably why he walked out of the cage, and Jones had to be carried, then taken to the hospital on a stretcher.

If you watch the fight, Gus was landing the vast majority of significant, and photo-worthy strikes.

And that's probably why he walked out of the cage, and Jones had to be carried, then taken to the hospital on a stretcher.

That was my thinking, now and at the time. A lot of the kicks Jon threw look like they were blocked to me. Will have to rewatch...Again :)

just seeing the picture immediately makes me want to watch the fight again lol

LMAO look at the name of the person that took the photos? can you say biased and one sided perspective?

significant?

How significant is a Bones elbow to your face?

Picture27_crop_650.png

how significant is a counter that makes your opponent look like it's about to fall back?

hi-res-7686768_crop_650.jpg

Another elbow to the temple

Picture33_crop_650.png

significant?

How significant is a Bones elbow to your face?

Picture27_crop_650.png

how significant is a counter that makes your opponent look like it's about to fall back?

hi-res-7686768_crop_650.jpg

Another elbow to the temple

Picture33_crop_650.png

u really wanna compare pics man???u must b an imbecile

Back