Cageside MMA Shorts Review

From a graphic designer's point of view, the reproduction of the logo in the small size doesn't work well. The heavily stroked 'urban' looking style logo on the waist band is also difficult to read.

I'd recommend removing both of those and keeping just the left logo. That way it looks less like a billboard also.

From a graphic designer's point of view, the reproduction of the logo in the small size doesn't work well. The heavily stroked 'urban' looking style logo on the waist band is also difficult to read.

I'd recommend removing both of those and keeping just the left logo. That way it looks less like a billboard also.

Holy...Yeah...the page locked up and was full of errors. If a mod sees this, please destroy that obnoxious mess.

BTW, when are the blue shorts going to be available? I really like the look of them.

look like some good quality shorts--- love them in blue

i actually like the large cageside letters that run down the side, but don't like the oval logo.

These shorts have a great feeling and are very light. I like them a lot more than Truths. We sell them now.

Back