• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Cage Warriors trilogy #3 - 18/19/20th March

Weird stoppage, but he's not protesting

One to watch imo, the mans got some serious POWAH!

paddy-pimblett-cage-warriors-75.jpg

Baddy Up!

Just tuned in to see that smashing GNP, very noice. Mini Hermansson?

I'm ok with watching this fight again.

It's just because Cage Warriors don't have access to any footage of Anthony Smith talking about his home invasion to fill time.
<Lmaoo>

Just seemed really abrupt, I switched my FIghtpass from Laptop to TV just in case..

No spoilers guys but KSW card is fekkin fire too!

Great walk off KO. Thought he might lose too.

No spoilers guys but KSW card is fekkin fire too!

Gonna watch it tomorrow at some point, looking forward to it. I'll somehow have covered about ten shows over seven promotions this weekend (not watched every fight though, I'm not quite that nuts).

That's perfect I actually missed that fight and planned to rewatch it, solid pressure and hands from the frenchman. Rocky moment in r1 for Leblond but Ogorman always seems to slow and get more hittable late in fights.

The way Akman goes down in a triangle position and slowly slides out to go flat on that KO is quite funny now I know he's okay.

Back