News Cage Warriors trilogy #3 - 18/19/20th March

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score

Good Saturday night main event, you'd have to think that the winner is close to a UFC call.

Charriere is ripe for the UFC, even if by popularity alone. A victory should bump him to the UFC immediatley.

Good event I guess except they pay peanuts to the fighters. People are complaining about ufc salaries but Cagewarriors barely pays 1000£ if you are a high level fighter

Don't know when the UFC will make the move to France but IMO Charrière will have to be there, with Barnaoui and Parnasse
Charriere is ripe for the UFC, even if by popularity alone. A victory should bump him to the UFC immediatley.

Don't know when the UFC will make the move to France but IMO Charrière will have to be there, with Barnaoui and Parnasse

They should bring back Taylor Lapilus too imo.

That would be ideal, along with Ngannu headlining.

Few more fights been announced.

Hughes Vs Hendin is a good fight, I thought Hughes probably won against Vucenic, but it was very close.

Duncan keeps getting spectacular KO's, so very interested in watching him compete again.

Interesting tangle between two prospects who are 3-0 and 2-0.

And here's me scheduling an evening at the parents. Fml. Hopefully home by 8-9...

Last edited:
First show of this is tonight boys!

This afternoon you mean?

The main card can be viewed from 9pm GMT which is 5pm Est.

152403686_4009433252410145_7897783603558306007_o.jpg

Main Card (9pm UK start time)

Jamie Richardson 184.9 lbs vs Kent Kauppinen 185.4 lbs – Middleweight
James Hendin 144.6 lbs vs Paul Hughes 145.7 lbs – Featherweight
Christian Duncan 186 lbs vs Will Currie 185.6 – Middleweight
Kieran Lister 155.6 lbs vs Decky McAleenan 154.3lbs – Lightweight
Steven Hooper 155 lbs vs Michal Figlak 155.4 lbs – Lightweight

Prelims (7.15pm UK start time)

Coner Hignett 125.7lbs vs. Leigh Mitchell 125.5 lbs – Flyweight
Ben Ellis 145.3 lbs vs Manny Akpan 145.5 lbs – Featherweight
Josh Plant 169 lbs vs Mateusz Figlak 170.5 lbs – Welterweight
Scott Pedersen 143.7 lbs vs. Matthew Elliott 145.8 lbs – Featherweight

https://cagewarriors.com/cw120-weigh-in-results-and-preview/

I'll be here!

I will watch for Kauppinen

That fight should be fun, I don't think either Kent or Richardson are particularly high level but they're both tough guys who come to bang.

I think Hughes Vs Hendin is the main fight for me tonight.

Plus every time I've seen Christian Duncan he's done something cool, so hopefully that continues.

@Kryptt TANK U fits perfect here with our european time-zone. So first this and than over to the UFC... loooong night of fights :):cool:

Back