Cage Warriors 96

Should have let the fight go a lil longer. He was obviously protecting his melon.

I would have let the fight go. He was obviously protecting his melon.
Yeah, 90% of those shots were only his arms with no momentum carrying through to his head imo. At least warm him to improve position and let it go another few seconds.

After watching the highlights so far, the only real legitimate stoppage seems to be the Creasey tko. Refs are jumping the gun today.

After watching the highlights so far, the only real legitimate stoppage seems to be the Creasey tko. Refs are jumping the gun today.
I thought the two Marc Goddard stoppages were legit. The Spanish guy who was getting beat up against the cage was there for a while and was only gonna take more punishment imo.

I thought the two Marc Goddard stoppages were legit. The Spanish guy who was getting beat up against the cage was there for a while and was only gonna take more punishment imo.
Yeaaaa, I'm watching the re-run now. Guess I jumped the gun early. lol

When does the main card start?

I hope Pimblett pulls it off.
I'm hoping he either he looks impressive or he gets brutalised for 5 rounds. I don't really rate Pimblett so I'd either like him to prove me wrong in a spectacular fashion or he proves me right in the best way possible.

Nice series to break him down.

Good finish.

Hand Grenade sounds the favorite.

Connor Conor 'Coner' just got finished by GNP :eek:

Edit: Ok, seems only the OP has his name as 'Coner'. His actual name is the more sensible Connor. Got it.

No problem! I assume you're supporting Soren Bak tonight then.
Not necessarily. I haven't watched any of his previous fights. Dalby on the other hand is someone I've trained in close proximity with for many years so I'm on that train for sure.

Nothing off his back apparently.

Another nice gnp finish, especially towards the end here.

Seems like 95% of these German fighters are middle eastern

So is this card the "Brits vs people who once invaded Britland" card?

Back