Cage Warriors 96

<Lmaoo>"Next Conor McGregor"<Lmaoo>

This is a case of hype getting to o a fighter's head. All MMA fandom got a bit crazy, thinking becoming a Conor McGregor was easy: "Sage is the next Conor.....Platinum is the next Conor....Paddy the next Conor.........".

He hasn't even really improved or worked on basics flaws, like leading his chin up, walking backwards or boxing. He can be great in scrambles but gasses if he does not get the finish immediately. He probably will never make it to the UFC, sadly, as he does bring some popcorn.

<Lmaoo>"Next Conor McGregor"<Lmaoo>

This is a case of hype getting to o a fighter's head. All MMA fandom got a bit crazy, thinking becoming a Conor McGregor was easy: "Sage is the next Conor.....Platinum is the next Conor....Paddy the next Conor.........".

He hasn't even really improved or worked on basics flaws, like leading his chin up, walking backwards or boxing. He can be great in scrambles but gasses if he does not get the finish immediately. He probably will never make it to the UFC, sadly, as he does bring some popcorn.
Any time he faces somebody that's entry level UFC talent he looks like a novice. I know he's still a few years off his prime, but you're right. He still makes the same mistakes that should have been corrected by his coaches years ago. It's probably no coincidence that his teammate looked awful in her UFC debut too.

You’re right. I was trying to avoid saying U.K. but still fucked up.

Technically speaking, he's from 'the United Kingdom of Great Britain* & Northern Ireland, although as a member of the nationalist community I think he'd probably reject that label and consider himself as being from 'Ireland.'

* GB refers only to England, Wales and Scotland.

Back