c9 t11

Yes. It's just CLA (conjugated linoleic acid).

And you can get it for a lot cheaper from a legitimate company.

thanks man , but is it really useless or is it good in any kind of way for training? gaining weight in muscle and losing fat? also with training I mean ..

thanks man , but is it really useless or is it good in any kind of way for training? gaining weight in muscle and losing fat? also with training I mean ..

The only thing I've seen studies on is CLA being used as a weight loss supplement. I've never seen anything that it's going to make you ripped (if that is what you are going for.)

Furthermore, you can get CLA from eggs, chicken and even beef or lamb that's been grass-fed. And you can even cook the food and it won't affect the CLA content. Awesome, huh?

If you must have a CLA supplement you can get it for around $19 from GNC. The C9 T11 product is like $40 for the same exact thing.

ok so it's no substitute for creatine or beta alanine at all .. can I obviously add it to my diet (protein shake after work out and before going to bed, and the occasional fat burner before training) do you think??
thanks a lot

ok so it's no substitute for creatine or beta alanine at all .. can I obviously add it to my diet (protein shake after work out and before going to bed, and the occasional fat burner before training) do you think??
thanks a lot

You could.

I wouldn't.

While CLA has been shown to speed weight loss, there's also a lot of "unknowns" about it still. For example one study says that it decreases insulin sensitivty and possibly increasing the risk for diabetes. Another study says there is no change in insulin sensitivity.

Excess doses of CLA also has 'weird' effects on DHA, and supplementing with fish oil as most people here do, may have some unknown side-effects. It's been shown to decrease DHA levels in the brain and heart by 25% while elevating levels of DHA in the spleen. What does that mean? Nobody really knows. And that may be a problem.

There was a study on CLA effects on chickens and the mortality rate in those given CLA increased pretty dramatically.

And finally... If you're looking to lose weight, I would just recommend eating a clean diet and lots of cardio before I would ever tell anybody to start popping supplements that haven't really been thoroughly researched.

so not worth bothering?

Not to me. If you absolutely must lose weight as fast as possible there might be some promise in supplementing it.

But like I said before you can get it from a lot of foods that are good for you, so why spend money on the supplement anyway?

cause it's easier? I will try that though .. and also beta alanine when I come across a cheap and good one . thanks for your help though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back