News Cédric Doumbé vs Paweł Klimas is set for MMA GP in Paris, Mar. 4

Who wins?

• Total voters
Easy fight to sell but I wouldn't be surprised if the fight was a stinker. MVP used a good amount of wrestling against Paul Daley, wouldn't surprise me if he did the same to Doumbe who should be more vulnerable to that.

How about Raymond Daniels?
Daniels vs MVP should have happened already.. dont they have a history in their long pant kickboxing-karate thing?

Daniels is like 87 years old tho and busy banging Sage Northcutt sister.

Daniels vs MVP should have happened already.. dont they have a history in their long pant kickboxing-karate thing?

Daniels is like 87 years old tho and busy banging Sage Northcutt sister.
I meant Doumbe vs Daniels

and yeah, Daniels and MVP fought each other in KB.

Does anyone know about Klimas’ fighting background? He had one amateur MMA-fight in 2019 and turned pro in 2020

Great performance by Doumbe. Dominated everywhere and brutal finish. Very interesting style that he developed.

Nice, how did the fight go? I wasn’t able to watch due to work

Nice, how did the fight go? I wasn’t able to watch due to work
He said before the fight he would make it last a bit for the fans and get a 2nd round KO. And he did just that.

He even dominated Klimas on the ground very easily.

He said before the fight he would make it last a bit for the fans and get a 2nd round KO. And he did just that.

He even dominated Klimas on the ground very easily.
For real? That’s interesting
Wrestling wise or with a more BJJ-like approach?

For real? That’s interesting
Wrestling wise or with a more BJJ-like approach?
Sprawled him several times so easily then took his back, also landed some good GnP.
And he got a TD off a caught kick.

Doumbe looked quite small next to Klimas but he's so agile.

Seems to be coming along quite well, I can see the UFC getting him on a European card later this year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back