Byron "The Hemogoblin" Bloodworth is back in action!

dickcheney

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This guy is always in a war and is quickly becoming a fan favorite!

hes got a stern test in El Gorito though, but the winner of this fight has got to be ready for the maynards and guidas of the world...pretty stoked

i got Byron by tko in the second

How do you guys see The Hemogoblin getting his hand raised on saturday?

ByronBloodworth.jpg

Eh his fight with Easton was not too exciting.

Eh his fight with Easton was not too exciting.

yeah, mike easton might be the most boring fighter on the roster...if it wasnt for the flashes of power he shows once in awhile he would be as bad as tyron woodly as far as excitement goes

yeah, mike easton might be the most boring fighter on the roster...if it wasnt for the flashes of power he shows once in awhile he would be as bad as tyron woodly as far as excitement goes

I do think Byron has potential though

i read an article on mma junkie about his opponent, and well it got me all teared up lol. so i am going to support him.

hopefully it is a good fight though, so both guys stocks are raised.

i read an article on mma junkie about his opponent, and well it got me all teared up lol. so i am going to support him.

hopefully it is a good fight though, so both guys stocks are raised.

is he coming off personal/familial tragedy or somehting?

After their "fight" Maynard and Guida shoudn't even b mentioned in the same sentence. Here's to running all the way to 145.Anywho Hemogoblin's a beast look for to him coming to UFC, hopefully!

lol we must be watching two different guys. His fight with Menjivar was friggin awesome. Mike is a great fighter and a great talent, he is nowhere near as horrific to watch as woodley.

Back