Byron "The Hemogoblin" Bloodworth is back in action!

lol we must be watching two different guys. His fight with Menjivar was friggin awesome. Mike is a great fighter and a great talent, he is nowhere near as horrific to watch as woodley.

I think your thinking of Easton/papazian

What does 'El Goyito' mean - 'The Little ____'??

Bloodworth's probably losing unfortunately, great name but Perez should have this.

Why the hell does someone have a nickname when his real name is Byron Bloodworth? Seriously.

I'm looking forward to it it'll be a battle.I think perez might be getting a little tooo much love due to camp and quick KO last time out.He was getting smoked by John Albert before that disgusting call by the ref...I still think perez will pull it off but it'll be a war i'm thinking.

Byron, ask for a "professional fighter" tag before you post on Sherdog.

Is this gonna be like your Clifford "The Jolt" Starks thread?

This guy is always in a war and is quickly becoming a fan favorite!

hes got a stern test in El Gorito though, but the winner of this fight has got to be ready for the maynards and guidas of the world...pretty stoked

i got Byron by tko in the second

How do you guys see The Hemogoblin getting his hand raised on saturday?

ByronBloodworth.jpg

Definitely pulling for him. He has made his way east a few hours to stop by the gym and train with us.
I'm on the bandwagon.

Is this gonna be like your Clifford "The Jolt" Starks thread?

Herman got lucky, the Jolt really looked good in rd 1...no matter though, The Hemogoblin is gonna wreck shop and el gordito is gonna need some O+ afterwards

Herman got lucky, the Jolt really looked good in rd 1...no matter though, The Hemogoblin is gonna wreck shop and el gordito is gonna need some O+ afterwards

Why do you feel a need to fabricate nicknames for fighters? You're the only person on earth that calls Clifford Starks "The Jolt" and the only person on earth that calls Byron Bloodworth "The Hemogoblin". Why do you do this?

Why do you feel a need to fabricate nicknames for fighters? You're the only person on earth that calls Clifford Starks "The Jolt" and the only person on earth that calls Byron Bloodworth "The Hemogoblin". Why do you do this?

i dont follow

Is that you Warren? Anyhow I'm always down for rooting for a fighter out of Atl but I wasn't too impressed by his performance against Easton. I hope he brings it this weekend.

I don't even know why this guy's in the ufc. the mexican wins via brutality in round 1.

Because he's a terrible poster with a fourth-rate gimmick.

He was permanently shook in the Easton fight like he was afraid to try anything. I remember thinking how talented he looked when he was taking risks but the guy eventually crawled into a ball and gave up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back