By popular request: plausible deniability

bigbangspiritbomb

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do clinically depressed people really take photographs of themselves?

Judging by the amount of fake narcissistic women out there combined with the growing amount of "clinical" crazy amongst the female population, I will have to say yes.

Gender differences occur particularly in the rates of common mental disorders - depression, anxiety and somatic complaints. These disorders, in which women predominate, affect approximately 1 in 3 people in the community and constitute a serious public health problem.

Unipolar depression, predicted to be the second leading cause of global disability burden by 2020, is twice as common in women.

http://www.who.int/mental_health/prevention/genderwomen/en/

Shocker eh? So, guys are dating "that" and thinking it is OK. Tell tale signs, irrational behavior, irate for no reason, over the top crazy. It's not OK. This is what you get of a generation of victimness and promoting women can do no wrong.

Look at who initiates domestic violence? Who initiates divorce? Claims victimhood?

Springfield,IL (September 1, 2011) – Women who have abortions are 81 percent more likely to experience subsequent mental health problems, according to a new study published by Britain’s Royal College of Psychiatrists. The greatest increases were seen in relation to suicidal behaviors and substance abuse.

The meta-analysis examined and combined results of 22 studies published between 1995 and 2009 and included data on 877,181 women from six countries. All 22 studies revealed higher rates of mental health problems associated with abortion for at least one symptom, and many for more than one symptom.

MORE FUN FACTS.

Somebody posted a link that graphed promiscuity and the increase in divorce among women.

Who would have thought that a woman skiing through

Thank you for a fresh thread in Mayburry. Slow bloody night. Um so women are crazy, men are crazy, were all crazy. Shouldnt this be in the war place though? It pretty heavy.

Bitter male spends his saturday night posting hate thread against women on the internet; full News story at 11.

Bitter male spends his saturday night posting hate thread against women on the internet; full News story at 11.

Bitter indeed ...

20151228_015724.png

Use your imagination son.
20160216_205920.jpg

20160110_171443.png

creepy-tom-cruise-animated-gifs-1.gif

Wait wut?

You Mad?

Thank you for a fresh thread in Mayburry. Slow bloody night. Um so women are crazy, men are crazy, were all crazy. Shouldnt this be in the war place though? It pretty heavy.

Not aware. The main emphasis was on the lack of coping skills. It's a cultural thing now a days.

Imagine if the current generation fought the great depression era to the death?

It would be a blood path and a one way afair at that.

I blame low testosterone. Damn micro fucking estrogen. Anybody seen that documentary? ??

I don't even....

They should make workshops in the art of thread making, WTF is this?

Not aware. The main emphasis was on the lack of coping skills. It's a cultural thing now a days.

Imagine if the current generation fought the great depression era to the death?

It would be a blood path and a one way afair at that.

I blame low testosterone. Damn micro fucking estrogen. Anybody seen that documentary? ??

Hold on a sec, Im just gonna go ahead and ask Don Frye. Brb.

I was always told Atheist was the annoying anti feminist/bitter woman hater on this site
But tbh, since actually being here, opie is the weirdest fukkin dude and tops Atheist
Brb, prolly 89% of posts are about women
Either saying negative things about them or posting screencaps of convos with women, which reminds me of an immature college douchebag bro
My fucking god

I won't go full retard like the op, but the culture of women today is not good in the US.

I use this simple statement to point to a very complicated problem. If you asked 100 women what it means to be a woman, you would get 100 different answers. If you asked 100 men what it means to be a man, you would get very similar answers.

Identity is important, and traditional roles no longer apply. Women have to organically redefine this, it will not happen overnight, and we will have to deal with the negative outputs of this for some time to come.

I'd be willing to bet a small fortune you're religious

I dated this girl who must have been narcissistic or close to that - had a huge opinion of herself and would go mental all the time for the tiniest shit, just to make sure she got attention. Takes selfies all the time and posts them to an ever growing Instagram account where its mostly random men following her.

However! She was by far the best lay I have ever had, total sex fiend. And she took care of herself more than any other woman I've been with, her skin was 11/10 smooth, beauty treatments, you name it. I ended that relationship but man was it hard to give up the sex.

Anyway, moral of the story, as long as you don't get into it too seriously, or even worse, marry the girl, it is a worthwhile experience.

Tell me what group of people don't take pictures of themselves. Other than people who believe cameras steal your soul.

I was always told Atheist was the annoying anti feminist/bitter woman hater on this site
But tbh, since actually being here, opie is the weirdest fukkin dude and tops Atheist
Either saying negative things about them or posting screencaps of convos with women, which reminds me of an immature college douchebag bro
My fucking god

I actually agree with you for once. He seems to try to derail every conversation that has anything to do with gender into saying women are crazy. Right or not, it says more about him than anything else. Maybe starting a new thread will be a way for him to channel his thoughts into one place.

I won't go full retard like the op, but the culture of women today is not good in the US.

I use this simple statement to point to a very complicated problem. If you asked 100 women what it means to be a woman, you would get 100 different answers. If you asked 100 men what it means to be a man, you would get very similar answers.

Identity is important, and traditional roles no longer apply. Women have to organically redefine this, it will not happen overnight, and we will have to deal with the negative outputs of this for some time to come.

Mayb had nothing going on last night so I felt compelled.

There is a growing # of mental illness in people and predominantly women. Guys are marrying a cumulative receptacle and crying when she takes half their shit.

I am solution oriented. I don't have a solution but, I refrain from marriage or commitment unless that includes being committed to pelvic thrusting.

If a person were to identify a problem, some idiot somewhere will cry sexist or racist rather than actually acknowledging there being a problem.

If you think of royalty and history, the village slut wasn't getting the ring. The thought of raising some other man's basted child was apalling. Today, men are lining up to raise basted children. Again, I blame low testosterone.

The roles are gone. The desires are still there. A theme very common in America is that, skiing through the cockpit when thin, hot, and having the goods. Seek marriage once the dating market no longer provides.

Even calling out "crazy " some clown isscreaming sexist in the background. As if it begins to dismiss reality.

It won't change until a men grow a pair and start to turn away from wifing up sloots.

I dated this girl who must have been narcissistic or close to that - had a huge opinion of herself and would go mental all the time for the tiniest shit, just to make sure she got attention. Takes selfies all the time and posts them to an ever growing Instagram account where its mostly random men following her.

However! She was by far the best lay I have ever had, total sex fiend. And she took care of herself more than any other woman I've been with, her skin was 11/10 smooth, beauty treatments, you name it. I ended that relationship but man was it hard to give up the sex.

Anyway, moral of the story, as long as you don't get into it too seriously, or even worse, marry the girl, it is a worthwhile experience.

Sex appeal dwindles. The aftermath is poor and the affects have not yet reached its breaking point.

Laws are enforced differently for men and women. The same laws men face harder time and punishment. In short, the free ride looks great but plausible deniability is not without its consequences.

It's a double edge sword.
A woman running through money shots in her youth only to have to date down to scrubs once her looks are burned out is pissed.

Chris Rock made a comedy bid on "you weren't her first choice." It's a funny act check it out.

I am curious about what female role models do young women have now a days? I cringe at the message that is sent to the young girls today. Honestly, I see a abundance of mental health issues in the coming decade. With the lack of resources and funding, needless to say, it won't end well.

No real shock that the red pill MGTOW guy was alone on a Saturday night.

Mayb had nothing going on last night so I felt compelled.

There is a growing # of mental illness in people and predominantly women. Guys are marrying a cumulative receptacle and crying when she takes half their shit.

I am solution oriented. I don't have a solution but, I refrain from marriage or commitment unless that includes being committed to pelvic thrusting.

If a person were to identify a problem, some idiot somewhere will cry sexist or racist rather than actually acknowledging there being a problem.

If you think of royalty and history, the village slut wasn't getting the ring. The thought of raising some other man's basted child was apalling. Today, men are lining up to raise basted children. Again, I blame low testosterone.

The roles are gone. The desires are still there. A theme very common in America is that, skiing through the cockpit when thin, hot, and having the goods. Seek marriage once the dating market no longer provides.

Even calling out "crazy " some clown isscreaming sexist in the background. As if it begins to dismiss reality.

It won't change until a men grow a pair and start to turn away from wifing up sloots.

What do they baste the basted children with?

Tell me what group of people don't take pictures of themselves. Other than people who believe cameras steal your soul.

I've never taken a picture of myself and I don't believe cameras steal your soul.

My fucking god

I love you. :)

A lot.

Back