• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buzz passed a lie detector test regarding his UFO sighting

Did they ask him about the moon landing while he was hooked up?

I also believe that he saw a flying object that he could not identify. Not exactly farfetched.

I read Buzz and the lie detector bit confused me.

tumblr_ltj5gfzGCR1qadqxjo1_500.gif

Yet another reason lie detector tests aren't admissible in court.

From the article:

Last week, during a Reddit questionnaire, Buzz Aldrin had opened up about his strange encounter with unidentified flying objects possibly from alien planets.

"On Apollo 11 in route to the Moon, I observed a light out the window that appeared to be moving alongside us. There were many explanations of what that could be, other than another spacecraft from another country or another world," posted Aldrin.

I wonder if being buzzed would help with a lie detector

A good question to ask is who administered the test and interpreted the results?

It's pretty cool that those aliens just seem to peacefully roam about in their ufos and nothing else.

Yet another reason lie detector tests aren't admissible in court.
I really am starting to hate seeing your posts.

Because I lose twenty minutes of my day just staring at your av. Every time.

It's pretty cool that those aliens just seem to peacefully roam about in their ufos and nothing else.

Actually, I have pondered the idea that if their are aliens, and they are hiding it from us, one of the explanations to explain why they are hiding it, is that the aliens won't talk to us.

Think about that. That would be kind of creepy, if alien species that are far more technologically advanced then we are, are visiting, and refusing to talk to us. It would eventually lead to hysteria.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back