Buy Or Sale Rampage Would Of Beaten Any Other Lhw The Night He fought Jones.

Love how many people underestimate Rampage now as if he wasn't great back then.

His resume is better than most other LHW's. I wouldn't put him over Chuck or Wand on the all time LHW list, just because he wasn't a dominant champion like the others, but Rampage has fought everybody and beaten most of 'em.

Rampage is just a bad stylistic match-up for Jones. If Rampage were a bit more diverse in his skills, he possibly could have won.
I wouldn't call someone who lost every round up until the fourth where he was finished a "bad stylistic matchup."

Any other LHW? No, so sell. Most, though? Probably.

I think Rashad beats Rampage at his best, Machida (who I think won their first fight) and Shogun would both likely beat him as well but they'd be interesting fights. Gustafsson beats him also.

He probably beats some of the guys that beat him at the end of his run (minus Glover, who still beats him) and the rest of the LHWs that I haven't mentioned.

He did very little because he couldn't find Jones due to the reach difference and speed difference. Still, until the fourth I think he stuffed every takedown and was legit trying to beat the shit out of Jones. Quinton was prepared for that fight but couldn't do much.

He gave up mid way through the fight

His resume is better than most other LHW's. I wouldn't put him over Chuck or Wand on the all time LHW list, just because he wasn't a dominant champion like the others, but Rampage has fought everybody and beaten most of 'em.

You can't put Chuck higher on the 205 GOAT list than a guy who destroyed him twice.

Sell, Machida would've beaten him over 5Rds(imo he beat him over 3 as well). Also Rashad. Shogun's a toss-up.

I agree. Davis and Bader were still a bit green, but they'd have a shot as well. Little Nog and a few others might be toss-ups, too. Glover wasn't in the UFC, but he was experienced enough by that point to give Rampage all he could handle.

And if Anderson took a LHW fight (possible at that time), he'd put on a striking clinic worse than Wand or Shogun ever did on Rampage.

Sell. Rashad and Machida would have given him trouble. Possibly Gus as well.

Sell, he looked sharp but not his Pride heyday sharp. Jones obviously handled it, I believe Gus and Machida could have taken it to him, and yes...fanboy or not, I still don't think Rampage has or ever had a fucking thing for Shogun.

No

Simply because he lacks alot of the skills required to be champ these days.

you need more than just boxing and good TDD to be the LHW champ.

also he forgot how to slam since he entered the UFC! WTF RAMPAGE!

I wouldn't call someone who lost every round up until the fourth where he was finished a "bad stylistic matchup."

When you're talking about Jones, I think it's fair. He's dominated mostly everyone he's fought. Rampage kept it somewhat close at least.

I'll buy that.
The Rampage that showed up for that fight handles Shogun, Machida, and he may have trouble with Rashad because of wrestling, but that's it.

Now bring it.

He did very little because he couldn't find Jones due to the reach difference and speed difference. Still, until the fourth I think he stuffed every takedown and was legit trying to beat the shit out of Jones. Quinton was prepared for that fight but couldn't do much.

It was the 3rd, that's where Jones took his down and cut him. Then Rampage escaped the mount and got back up.

When you're talking about Jones, I think it's fair. He's dominated mostly everyone he's fought. Rampage kept it somewhat close at least.
Rampage threw a big fit about Jones kicking his knees. Seems like an easy matchup for Jon.

That's a very difficult question to answer. If the same Rampage shows up to the Bader fight i think he wins, but I don't know about Teixeira, Machida, or Evans.

Back