Butter instead of Mayo on a Sandwich. Also: Butter = top 10 food GOAT

I have some cilantro lime sauce and some sriracha mayo. Also hot sauce or bbq sauce

Simple turkey sandwich- turkey, cheese, fresh hard roll. Forgot to get the mayo out. Someone left the butter out, so I put butter on the bread instead of mayo. Delicious!

Also, butter is unequivocally a top 10 GOAT food.

Thoughts?

Cheese!!!

Lemon juice mixed in with the Mayo, butter and bit of salad plus turkey, adding cheese fucks up this sarnie!

Anthony Bourdain said that one of the main reasons restaurant food tastes better than home cooked food is that restaurants add butter to just about everything. Everything but salads have butter.

Anthony Bourdain said that one of the main reasons restaurant food tastes better than home cooked food is that restaurants add butter to just about everything. Everything but salads have butter.
mind_blown.gif

I'm weird in this respect.

With turkey or chicken, I use mayo

Ham is always with butter

Any sort of beef or salami etc. It's gotta be mustard.

Roasted a chicken Sunday. Chicken, lettuce and mayo sammies Monday.
I did the same with marinated chicken breasts.

But chopped it up to make chicken salad with dried tart cherries, pistachios & horseradish + the normal stuff (mayo, onions, sriracha & pickles etc).

Butter is a top food for sure, right up there with eggs and bread.

Simple turkey sandwich- turkey, cheese, fresh hard roll. Forgot to get the mayo out. Someone left the butter out, so I put butter on the bread instead of mayo. Delicious!

Also, butter is unequivocally a top 10 GOAT food.

Thoughts?
Ya want a good burger... mix in some soft butter with the beef before cooking.... fuckin a

Yeah, butter is my go to spread on a sammich

hell no. even grilled cheese & melts are superior w/ a mayo spread on the bread instead of butter.

especially when you bust this bad boy out of your condiment arsenal:

71HLWTUk5NL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

hell no. even grilled cheese & melts are superior w/ a mayo spread on the bread instead of butter.

especially when you bust this bad boy out of your condiment arsenal:

71HLWTUk5NL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

@Rex Garoppolo why does this dude have you quoted in his sig?
Want me bust a move on his ass?

giphy.webp

@Rex Garoppolo why does this dude have you quoted in his sig?
Want me bust a move on his ass?

giphy.webp

no clue, I seen that before. I think he thought I was disregarding that dude’s racist stuff as if I didn’t care but I was disregarding it as in I’m not wasting any of my energy on his negativity.

no clue, I seen that before. I think he thought I was disregarding that dude’s racist stuff as if I didn’t care but I was disregarding it as in I’m not wasting any of my energy on his negativity.
Thats hella weird

Back