Butter instead of Mayo on a Sandwich. Also: Butter = top 10 food GOAT

no clue, I seen that before. I think he thought I was disregarding that dude’s racist stuff as if I didn’t care but I was disregarding it as in I’m not wasting any of my energy on his negativity.
oh jeez i forgot about that even being there since i only post on mobile. ik whatever the reason i made the change (it used to be a classic shadowpriest post) made a lot more sense at the time via the context of our back&forth, but i’d be lying if i said i remembered why it went from one to the other

giphy.gif

oh jeez i forgot about that even being there since i only post on mobile. ik whatever the reason i made the change (it used to be a classic shadowpriest post) made a lot more sense at the time via the context of our back&forth, but i’d be lying if i said i remembered why it went from one to the other

giphy.gif

all good, bruh

Well if you eat mayo on its own you are pretty fucking disgusting.. So you deserve it.
No, I meant regular unflavored mayo.
I think its disgusting either way but can't understand why you would eat it plain at all.
I can understand the argument if you add something to it though.

If i'm toasting my sandwich, then i'll put butter over mayos.

If keeping it untoasted, then mayos over butter. Thats my rule in the art of sandwich making
Toasted fried egg sandwich with mayo
Don't knock it till you've tried it

Toasted fried egg sandwich with mayo
Don't knock it till you've tried it

Toasted friend egg sandwich with Peanut Butter is awesome, but then I have the taste buds of Shaggy and Scooby or a pregnant lady!

Sometimes its fried, sometimes its an omelet.

I will try the mayo.

Back