But-but-but-but sherdog told me Marreta beat Jones

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Giblert:
"when i watch this fight, jones threw very little punches. He just picked him apart with his leg. Its beautiful to me. Just chopping away with his leg. Patiently. Never going 100% on the energy bar. Just cruising. Making his opponents work."

"as i watch this fight, with two rounds in, i feel like jones has been in control the whole fight. I know its talked about as a competitive fight, but as we watch it again, with no sound, no influence from anyone at the commentating table or the corner or the fans, jones has been in control of the whole fight at 80% effort. just very cerebral"

"There's not very many good moments to be had on Jon Jones, so sometimes when you see some things happen to him, you tend to really want to give his opponent a round."

Cruz:
"yeah, i dont see one round that santos won"

"he kept his ground, but look... his feet are failing"

"we are 4 rounds in and i agree, i dont see a round for santos"

"he barely got punched really"

<BC1>

So the UFC show is hyping a guy the UFC shills for so hard he has a license to cheat? Shocker.

i mean the fight arguably could have gone to santos, but okay.

i can't believe people who work for the UFC are trying to hype up jones right before he fights!

Santos battered Jones' leg to the point he couldn't walk and hit him with some nice body kicks and high count punching combos.
It was a close fight but Jones didn't do much damage at all, he held his range against a guy on one leg.
Saying it was a robbery either way would be stupid but it's not like Jones didn't get tagged clean multiple times.

Of course Jones dominated him. It was a good effort on Santos part though. Is pro’s know what we’re looking at. You’d have to be a pro to understand. The rest are nothing but revenue generating byproduct.

Santos was trying a lot harder and it was obvious, Jones had much better octagon control, and looked more comfortable overall, then when Santos hurt his own legs he got even more desperate and he looked even worse. All that stuffs good but it means jack shit if the other guy is landing more effective strikes, that's why I gave it to Santos

Jone buss both knees omg who u think won

Now u kno rampage mad Jone for

Didn't question if Jones won that fight for even a second.

So many people wanted him to lose, same dickheads in this thread that actually thought Santos won

I was more concerned if Jones was getting robbed

"His offense is very methodical. His defense is much better than his offence and then he picks you apart slowly once his defense takes you over."

wRdPdCz.gif

Just exposes shitty judging+shitty scoring system even more.

Gus vs Jones 1 was a way closer fight and it wasn't a split decision.

Going back and rewatching fights with replays and slow-mo camera angles is bullshit because the judges don't have that luxury.

Giblert has CTE from all the beatings he had.

Cruz is the worst analyst ever. I don't know how that guy still has a job. I never complaint about commentary but Cruz is the only guy who I mute when I watch UFC cards and he is on.

Jones won that fight.. but to say Thiago didn't won a single round is stupid.

Didn't question if Jones won that fight for even a second.

So many people wanted him to lose, same dickheads in this thread that actually thought Santos won

I was more concerned if Jones was getting robbed
Jones barely won under the current scoring system.

He cruised and it almost backfired him.

The fight was 48-47 in all judges cards... it wasnt just one delusional judge.

No reason he does not crush Santos in a rematch. He is levels above Thiago.

Back