Busted a girl lying at restaurant

She's lucky it was you and not me. She would've suffered the wrath of the numchuks, yo.

you totally ruined her transition celebration, you asshole. should have congratulated her courage.

Apparently the trick to spotting a fake story is that real stories mention a lot of unimportant little details. Fake stories are more vague and generalized, since it didn't happen the person just focuses on the main point and forgets to flesh out the banal details.

So according to these precepts, OP's story is real. But I could be wrong.

I like this story and everything about it.

Paul's friend videotaped the whole thing. Paul's going to get the video off of him. We'll get it when he gets it.

I don't know why, but I believe him, yo.

Anyway at first reading it I was like "Shit can't this guy worry about his own shit" but then after reading the whole thing I would like this to be true.

FWIW, my tendency to act like this usually does annoy friends.
I understand.... somethings can be left alone.

One time, after the movie Stigmata, my wife (girlfriend at the time) were leaving the theater and I said to the girl that was behind us, "That'll be 15.00".

"15.00 for what?"

Me, "15 for talking the entire time during the movie. Now pay up."

Girl, "Fuck you!" (tosses contents (ice) in her cup at me).

I actually do believe it cause oftentimes there is that one loudmouth who stirs shit and the people around with their tails tucked between their legs. Once in a while there may be someone like TS who will call them on their bullshit. So yeah, I'm behind TS on this one.

If you were a man you would have just bent her over the table and established dominance.

i-want-to-believe.jpg

Seriously, I believe it.

Can we get a racial profile of the culprit? I need my stereotypes reinforced.

You should have touch her with teh jab, TS.

you totally ruined her transition celebration, you asshole. should have congratulated her courage.

You and some of these other posters seem really obsessed and/or upset with this whole tranny/transition thing and like to bring it up on completely irrelevant conversations.

Is there anything you're struggling with and would like to reveal about yourself? Maybe even reveal to yourself maybe?

Back