Business on-screen partnerships that can be made between UFC and WWE

brocklesnarBoomCaseBoomBox.jpg11.gif

I feel people who are into WWE don't understand how annoying and unappealing it is to people who are not into it.

This times 1000x

You could not pay me to watch WWE or any variant of that stuff. I am completely turned off and irritated when people attempt to mesh the two. If the UFC somehow let it bleed into their broadcast in any meaningful way, I'll simply watch less of the UFC broadcast, and just catch replays of the fights.

- Roman Reigns winning the UFC Heavyweight Title
- The WWE Revives “The Fiend” character and it’s Aspinall (would also be okay if it was a revival of Papashango)
- Bra and Panties matches
- An ATT fighter gets fed up with his gym’s shenanigan, leading to an unexpected face-turn…

Oh wait, that already happened in TNA…

Burn this thread...now! ..

I dont drink my Coffee with Tea sir... Its one or the other thank you very much

download.jpeg

Mayhem Miller if the dude could ever get his shit together.

I think we are gonna see more retired fighters in WWE plus more guest referees, commentators etc.

Conor is too rich to do WWE. Strickland would have been fun in the Attitude era, probably not a fit in today's WWE. DC could be fun I guess.
He wouldnt wrestle. He can just show up and cause schenaningans. We know he excels at that.

This would have been cool for Lesnar vs Lashley 10 years ago but lets be honest there is really nothing that makes sense in terms of co promotion...Maybe a McGregor fight at Mania? Thats about it

Lol they didn't NEED any of them.

The only one of those people you listed worth a damn is Ken Shamrock.

Rousey and Cain were garbage
If they didn't need them they wouldn't have paid them all that money.

I'm suprised Chael P. Sonnen never made the jump, he'd be perfect

If they didn't need them they wouldn't have paid them all that money.
Based on that logic, they needed Gable Steveson, who they literally lost money on and he did absolutely nothing for them lol

UFC NEEDED CM Punk.... lol what?

Also, all those clowns that never won a single fight in the UFC and were nobodies? UFC definitely needed that specific person..

Based on that logic, they needed Gable Steveson, who they literally lost money on and he did absolutely nothing for them lol

UFC NEEDED CM Punk.... lol what?
They need guys who come from legit backgrounds. It helps their product. Always looking for that. Some of them work out some of them don't.

UFC made great money off punk. They would do it again w someone else if it turned out the same. No doubt

Back