Burning pain

Chris Kimmerly

Amateur Fighter
@Brown
Reaction score
I must have injured my trapezius muscle on the right side. I don't remember hurting it but when I woke up in the morning I had a burning type pain. Its not the regular muscle soreness from a good workout it acutally feels like it is on fire. This was 2 weeks ago. I rested and it went away but once in a while if I strain it it starts to burn again. Anybody else ever expereince this, what is it, what did you do to help it.

cbdk said:
I must have injured my trapezius muscle on the right side. I don't remember hurting it but when I woke up in the morning I had a burning type pain. Its not the regular muscle soreness from a good workout it acutally feels like it is on fire. This was 2 weeks ago. I rested and it went away but once in a while if I strain it it starts to burn again. Anybody else ever expereince this, what is it, what did you do to help it.
This more than likely is an impinged nerve in your body. Pain can refer to different areas of the body,for instance you may have a nerve that is pinched in your spinal column but feel the pain in your legs. I have this in my foot every day and night. It feels like I have one of those electic pulse mechines that they use for muscle re-hab, on full blast at one area of the top of my foot. My advice to you is to see a doctor, that can refer you to a neurologist.

Back