Elections Bunker Boy hosted dinner with Nick Fuentes

I bend the knee! Fuentes denied the Holocaust in total, he is not Mexican and thinks that white people are superior.

Qzb7q9J.jpg

you might be on to something. pretty soon you might be able to come up with your own thoughts instead of waiting for tucker to come on to tell you what to think and who you should hate.

Qzb7q9J.jpg

you might be on to something. pretty soon you might be able to come up with your own thoughts instead of waiting for tucker to come on to tell you what to think and who you should hate.
Wow!

Is that what you really think of me? Do you think I am a Trumpanzee and Native American white supremacist, with a family of half Asian-Half Native American kids, who happened to vote for Bernie, Jill Stein + Tulsi?

I simply tried to answer questions that are proposed to me, in a factually, empirically backed, way and I STILL got a yellow card. WHAT does that say?

No good deed ever goes unpunished. My mind is just blown right now <Lmaoo> I tippy-toed over eggshells and still got a yellow card <45>

Wow! Just wow.

Carry on, my bruv. Tell me the right opinions to have and I will adopt them. It does not matter if you have sources to back your opinion, facts to back your opinion, I will adopt them anyway so I can at least talk on a karate form in peace without being persecuted for things that I never said.

theres no use in simping for an anti-semetic holocaust denying white supremacist. just let it go sherbro.

Wow!

Is that what you really think of me? Do you think I am a Trumpanzee and Native American white supremacist, with a family of half Asian-Half Native American kids, who happened to vote for Bernie, Jill Stein + Tulsi?

I simply tried to answer questions that are proposed to me, in a factually, empirically backed, way and I STILL got a yellow card. WHAT does that say?

No good deed ever goes unpunished. My mind is just blown right now <Lmaoo> I tippy-toed over eggshells and still got a yellow card <45>

Wow! Just wow.

Carry on, my bruv. Tell me the right opinions to have and I will adopt them. It does not matter if you have sources to back your opinion, facts to back your opinion, I will adopt them anyway so I can at least talk on a karate form in peace without being persecuted for things that I never said.

I think you’re a well written poster, but you’re so wrong on Fuentes (the Holocaust, too, but that’s another story). The guy is a racist troll who can’t speak in circles like Ben Shapiro, so his game is relatively easy to pick-off. Why you’re talking about him like he’s building up to becoming something great…I don’t know, sherbro. I guess you see something we don’t. But when he walks into a store — he doesn’t get followed. But you keep telling us he’s Mexican and can’t be racist.

I think you’re a well written poster, but you’re so wrong on Fuentes (the Holocaust, too, but that’s another story). The guy is a racist troll who can’t speak in circles like Ben Shapiro, so his game is relatively easy to pick-off. Why you’re talking about him like he’s building up to becoming something great…I don’t know, sherbro. I guess you see something we don’t. But when he walks into a store — he doesn’t get followed. But you keep telling us he’s Mexican and can’t be racist.
Dawg, I said Nick was racist, but also said that he was not a white supremacist. There is a difference.

Here:

"Fuentes is a "racist", in the sense that he believes your race, genetics, determine a part of who you will be. Not a white supremacist. There is a big difference. He is one of those Bell Curve boys; if you are aware of that study places whites at the middle, not top.

GeneTunney7, Today at 8:19 PMEditReport
#428+ QuoteReply"

I dont think he is going to be 'great' and I find many of his past racist ideologies toxic. He was #1 trending today w/ "Ye" and I am trying to explain the nuance here. If you lie about you're enemy, that gives them power. CRAZY how I have been pigeonholed into being a teenage Groyper here.

If you call dudes like me racist (that are far left w/ interracial families) and Holocaust deniers, you are only going to encourage more people to become extremist.

Dawg, I said Nick was racist, but also said that he was not a white supremacist. There is a difference.

Here:

"Fuentes is a "racist", in the sense that he believes your race, genetics, determine a part of who you will be. Not a white supremacist. There is a big difference. He is one of those Bell Curve boys; if you are aware of that study places whites at the middle, not top.

GeneTunney7, Today at 8:19 PMEditReport
#428+ QuoteReply"

I dont think he is going to be 'great' and I find many of his past racist ideologies toxic. He was #1 trending today w/ "Ye" and I am trying to explain the nuance here. If you lie about you're enemy, that gives them power. CRAZY how I have been pigeonholed into being a teenage Groyper here.

If you call dudes like me racist (that are far left w/ interracial families) and Holocaust deniers, you are only going to encourage more people to become extremist.

You cited an infamous holocaust denier (the MOST infamous) to defend Nick, or as you say "add nuance".

You're also citing the catastrophically flawed Bell Curve.

Just crawl back into your hole, already.

Nick "Racial Segregation was better for Everyone" Fuentes is totally not a racist, guys....
No no, he is a racist but he's not a white supremacist my dude! When he's claiming that black people are genetically stupid and violent, he's only poiting out differences! Not that anyone is superior! When he says that black people should be segregated and jews should be exiled he's saying that for their own well being m'dude!

You cited an infamous holocaust denier (the MOST infamous) to defend Nick, or as you say "add nuance".

You're also citing the catastrophically flawed Bell Curve.

Just crawl back into your hole, already.
Dawg, I don't believe in the bell curve - Fuentes does. I pointed out that if you believe in that trash it does not place whites as superior....it puts them in the middle. GO READ WHAT I SAID! STOP fucking lying and putting words in my mouth.

And what Holocaust "denier" did I cite to defend Fuentes? Barb Lipstadt is not a "denier", nor is Raul Hilberg - they are the mainstream opinion. David Irving? He is a revisionist. He gets heat from both sides because he believes there was a genocidal operation on the eastern front and his estimates are at 2+ million. AGAIN: let me make this clear, I am not agreeing or backing anyone's opinions here. Don't inject words in my mouth like the mods did. It was my mistake for trying to be the adult in the room in a politically, and emotionally, charged topic. Never again. Let you guys sperg out and jerk off in your ignorant NPC righteousness.

You know the worst way to communicate? It is to not listen, to put words in your opposition's mouth, and to impose pain/forced silence on them when they do not say the things that you want to hear.

I literally have been on this place for years and have never got any infraction, but as soon as I start taking your guys bait, trying to peacefully correct the record with factual sources, and try to answer it in an adult/fact-filled/manner: yellow card.

It is not worth it to me, I did nothing wrong, I said nothing factually incorrect, but you guys need "Nazis" and there is a very low supply, so you engineer any adult - a POC independent leftist even, like myself - into one and got me punished. Good job. Thanks!

You don't want factually accurate conversations and dialogue, you want to be right, even if you are wrong, and you want to smash and silence people that feel different than you, even if they are factually incorrect.

Anything I have said in this thread can be sourced. NEVER did I volunteer up my opinion or promote genocide (how disgusting), but you NPC's STILL got me carded. Wow. Just wow.

Clown World. Truly. Good Bye toxic War Room! As a wise man once said "If you want to understand the future, lie about the past so you can get your tribalistic, schadenfreude boner on".

Last edited:

let them fight!

this is shocking though. i didn't know there were right-wing comedians either.

Dawg, I don't believe in the bell curve - Fuentes does. I pointed out that if you believe in that trash it does not place whites as superior....it puts them in the middle. GO READ WHAT I SAID! STOP fucking lying and putting words in my mouth.

And what Holocaust "denier" did I cite to defend Fuentes? Barb Lipstadt is not a "denier", nor is Raul Hilberg - they are the mainstream opinion. David Irving? He is a revisionist. He gets heat from both sides because he believes there was a genocidal operation on the eastern front and his estimates are at 2+ million. AGAIN: let me make this clear, I am not agreeing or backing anyone's opinions here. Don't inject words in my mouth like the mods did. It was my mistake for trying to be the adult in the room in a politically, and emotionally, charged topic. Never again. Let you guys sperg out and jerk off in your ignorant NPC righteousness.

You know the worst way to communicate? It is to not listen, to put words in your opposition's mouth, and to impose pain/forced silence on them when they do not say the things that you want to hear.

I literally have been on this place for years and have never got any infraction, but as soon as I start taking your guys bait, trying to peacefully correct the record with factual sources, and try to answer it in an adult/fact-filled/manner: yellow card.

It is not worth it to me, I did nothing wrong, I said nothing factually incorrect, but you guys need "Nazis" and there is a very low supply, so you engineer any adult - a POC independent leftist even, like myself - into one and got me punished. Good job. Thanks!

You don't want factually accurate conversations and dialogue, you want to be right, even if you are wrong, and you want to smash and silence people that feel different than you, even if they are factually incorrect.

Anything I have said in this thread can be sourced. NEVER did I volunteer up my opinion or promote genocide (how disgusting), but you NPC's STILL got me carded. Wow. Just wow.

Clown World. Truly. Good Bye toxic War Room! As a wise man once said "If you want to understand the future, lie about the past so you can get your tribalistic, schadenfreude boner on".

well shit folks, it looks like we've just ran GeneTunney out of the war room.

though when they have resorted to simping for anti-semetic holocaust-denying white supremacists, its fairly safe to say that nothing of value was lost.

well shit folks, it looks like we've just ran GeneTunney out of the war room.

though when they have resorted to simping for anti-semetic holocaust-denying white supremacists, its fairly safe to say that nothing of value was lost.
You are everything wrong with this world today. I wish you luck and pray you encounter a softening of the heart, start to value facts and logic above extreme schadenfreude and tribalism.

Men like you are dangerous and the reason genocides happen. The irony here is that you can not even see the forest from the trees. "If you cant find a witch, turn your neighbor into one" - idrankyourbeer

Good luck, mon frere. You are going to need it.

shell2.gif

Whataboutism is strong

Ah, so you only condemn certain types of racial segregation, but you're totally okay with "the good kind". Gotcha. Can you tell me why your brand of racism isn't evil like Fuentes' too?

There is no "good" racism. Are you really admitting to being one? I don't like calling people that, but if they have a brand of racism they're okay with, implicitly or explicitly, what else can you call them?

Back