Elections Bunker Boy hosted dinner with Nick Fuentes

There is no "good" racism. Are you really admitting to being one? I don't like calling people that, but if they have a brand of racism they're okay with, implicitly or explicitly, what else can you call them?

You and I are obviously going to talk about the same things using different vocabulary.

For instance, I'd say "emancipation" and you'd say "tyrannical racist theft of personal property".

You and I are obviously going to talk about the same things using different vocabulary.

For instance, I'd say "emancipation" and you'd say "tyrannical racist theft of personal property".

Liberation from white people? At a University campus library?! In 2022? Are the blacks there slaves? Are the white college kids slave owners? Are the blacks victims? Are the whites sitting in a library minding their own business victimizing them by their sheer presence? If that's the case, you have an awfully low opinion of both black and whites.

You are everything wrong with this world today. I wish you luck and pray you encounter a softening of the heart, start to value facts and logic above extreme schadenfreude and tribalism.

Men like you are dangerous and the reason genocides happen. The irony here is that you can not even see the forest from the trees. "If you cant find a witch, turn your neighbor into one" - idrankyourbeer

Good luck, mon frere. You are going to need it.

i don't sympathize for nazi's and white supremacists. gee i guess people like me are the reason why genocides happen lol

keep simping for racists and white supremacists like nick fuentes and the rest of those gutter trash. see where that gets you in life.

Last edited:
Ah, so you only condemn certain types of racial segregation, but you're totally okay with "the good kind". Gotcha. Can you tell me why your brand of racism isn't evil like Fuentes' too?

First of all, having an event specifically for a particular minority group is not the same as barring minority groups from using public facilities BY LAW NATIONWIDE for decades, so your facebook-meme level whataboutism was weak from the get go.

First of all, having an event specifically for a particular minority group is not the same as barring minority groups from using public facilities BY LAW NATIONWIDE for decades, so your facebook-meme level whataboutism was weak from the get go.

The woke left is growing and nurturing Segregation 2.0 and you're okay with it cause the poison hasn't reached the law just yet? <Lmaoo>

i don't sympathize for nazi's and white supremacists. gee i guess people like me are the reason why genocides happen lol

keep simping for racists and white supremacists like nick fuentes and the rest of those gutter trash. see where that gets you in life.
oops, bit the dust.

oops, bit the dust.

i think he went full-deadon and melted down and suicided his account. i really dont think his latest post with subtle threats of genocide would have done it. gonna miss that dude. didnt even get a chance to show us his SS tattoo's either.

now that he's departed i guess we're gonna have to find someone else to step up to the plate and go to bat for white supremacists. i really dont see what the dude was trying to gain out of all of that, he should have probably just let it go and left it alone. cheer on sports teams, not racists and bigots.

i think he went full-deadon and melted down and suicided his account. i really dont think his latest post with subtle threats of genocide would have done it. gonna miss that dude. didnt even get a chance to show us his SS tattoo's either.

now that he's departed i guess we're gonna have to find someone else to step up to the plate and go to bat for white supremacists. i really dont see what the dude was trying to gain out of all of that, he should have probably just let it go and left it alone. cheer on sports teams, not racists and bigots.
Well Germany just crashed out of The World Cup so we can start with that? But I was born there so maybe not. And I have a Jewish surname so that isn't allowed now either.
Fuckbeans!

Well Germany just crashed out of The World Cup so we can start with that? But I was born there so maybe not. And I have a Jewish surname so that isn't allowed now either.
Fuckbeans!

oh shit germany's eliminated? i guess everyone in germany 14 years old and up are going to be drinking their sorrows away. or is it 13? i know theyve got some kind of fucked up legal drinking age over there.

oh shit germany's eliminated? i guess everyone in germany 14 years old and up are going to be drinking their sorrows away. or is it 13? i know theyve got some kind of fucked up legal drinking age over there.
As far as I recall same as Holland which is 16 unless it's above a certain abv%.
I lived in Holland so bittersweet with USA Holland Saturday, but England Senegal who we should do Sunday. Would like US and England to go through.

As far as I recall same as Holland which is 16 unless it's above a certain abv%.
I lived in Holland so bittersweet with USA Holland Saturday, but England Senegal who we should do Sunday. Would like US and England to go through.

fuck i try to watch some soccer but its hard because of the fans constantly blowing horns and whistles 24/7 throughout the match. makes it hard for me to watch that shit

Last edited:
Man, it is insane the way people are trying to use this as a fulcrum to try and damage/get rid of Trump and/or a soapbox to stand on and seem relevant.

Trump's explanation was very humble. He has met Kanye before, they have had good interactions, he felt Kanye was having a breakdown of sorts and wanted to help a friend.

They are using the term "host a dinner" as if Trump is president and hosting some official US dinner. He may have been played by Kanye and his advisors failed him, but who cares? These people are pathetic and you can see how desperate they are to damage Trump in anyway possible.

As someone on the left, I LOVE Trump now. The left doesn't want to get rid of Trump. He's a gold mine for us. The right, if they are smart, wants to get rid of Trump. But he will NOT go away quietly...

As someone on the left, I LOVE Trump now. The left doesn't want to get rid of Trump. He's a gold mine for us. The right, if they are smart, wants to get rid of Trump. But he will NOT go away quietly...

i think that plan will back fire, especially if it is Biden in 2024.

sometimes, one must burn to ash, only to arise as a burning, orange phoenix. And who better for that than orange man. Bless

the-hangover-phil.gif

Back