Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cliffs
- Bunker Boy mails out 130 million mails with his name to "stop COVID"
- Bunker Boy donor cuts funding to USPS
- USPS is overloaded with Bunker Boy mails and lack of funding
- Bunker Boy says USPS has shown delays and are therefore unreliable for mail-in ballots

In accusing the administration of politicizing the Postal Service, the president’s critics point to a recent decision to send a mailer detailing guidelines to protect against the coronavirus. The mailer, which featured Trump’s name in a campaignlike style, was sent in March to 130 million American households at a reported cost of $28 million.

The possible cutbacks come as DeJoy, a major donor to President Donald Trump who took control of the agency last month, moves to eliminate overtime for hundreds of thousands of postal workers, potentially causing a delay in mail deliveries. A recent document from the Postal Service, obtained by The Associated Press, described the need for an “operational pivot” to make the cash-strapped agency financially stable.

CBS did an experiment this week.

They sent out letters that represented ballots.

3% went missing.

In 2016 about 130,000,000 people voted.

Trump doesn't want a nation wide mail in ballot system.

3% of 130,000,000 is just under 4 million.

That is a lot of lost ballots.

I googled how many letters does the USPS lose each year and I got everything from 1% to 4.7%.

CBS did an experiment this week.

They sent out letters that represented ballots.

3% went missing.

In 2016 about 130,000,000 people voted.

Trump doesn't want a nation wide mail in ballot system.

3% of 130,000,000 is just under 4 million.

That is a lot of lost ballots.

I googled how many letters does the USPS lose each year and I got everything from 1% to 4.7%.
And how many people do you think will be dissuaded from voting in person? Less than 3% Keep in mind that the large majority of voters are 55 and up.

Maybe we could have invested in the post office over the last couple of months and worked to make it as ideal a system as possible in time for the election. Instead of forcing a conspiracy of fraud.

And how many people do you think will be dissuaded from voting in person? Less than 3% Keep in mind that the large majority of voters are 55 and up.

Maybe we could have invested in the post office over the last couple of months and worked to make it as ideal a system as possible in time for the election. Instead of forcing a conspiracy of fraud.
Turn Walmart into polling stations.

There is only one bunker boy and he fled to Argentina.

Dude. I get you hate Trump, but just call him Trump. These nicknames that people keep coming up with for those they don't like is tired and stupid.

Also based on age... Should it not be Bunker Geezer?
Calling a +70 old man boy, thats just wrong.

Also based on age... Should it not be Bunker Geezer?
Calling a +70 old man boy, thats just wrong.
I'd go with Bunker Baby myself, but I do appreciate any use of the word geezer. All nicknames are dumb though.

I'd go with Bunker Baby myself, but I do appreciate any use of the word geezer. All nicknames are dumb though.

Some where there is an MMA fighter called Pit Bull that is very upset with you.

Some where there is an MMA fighter called Pit Bull that is very upset with you.
Not Pit Bull too! The Assassin is pissed at me already.

Reactions: lsa
Yeah they can deliver all the junk mail in the world but struggle with some letter from trump.

But theyll handle ballots just fine!
I'll be fine with AG AOC tracks down anonymous posts like this one that comment on destroying our democratic institutions. When Biden wins she can hand out whatever punishment she and BLM see fit.

Losers who low key support voter suppression can get fucked and I won't bat an eye. Traitor.

Bunkerman, Bunkerman!
Does whatever... what a can.
Builds a wall any size,
Catches shit, just like flies.
Look out! Here comes the Bunkerman!

Is he strong? Doubtful, Bud!
He's got orange coloured blood.
Can he swing from a thread?
Fucking shake your head.
Hey there, there goes the Bunkerman!

Bunkerman, Bunkerman
Friendless international Bunkerman
Wealth and fame
He's ignored
McDonald's is his reward.

Lalala, lalala.....

Thank you! Come again, I'm here all week. Try the veal!

o_Oo_O

Back