Bunker Boy disrupting the mailing/postal industry

And how many people do you think will be dissuaded from voting in person? Less than 3% Keep in mind that the large majority of voters are 55 and up.

Maybe we could have invested in the post office over the last couple of months and worked to make it as ideal a system as possible in time for the election. Instead of forcing a conspiracy of fraud.
You want to invest in more post offices...

Love how you call him bunker boy while also being mad at him coming out of said bunker

Also based on age... Should it not be Bunker Geezer?
Calling a +70 old man boy, thats just wrong.

Imagine if any nickname involving the word "boy" were attached to Obama...

Luke_Crywalker.jpg

Mail in ballots is the Democrats wet dream. They would corrupt the process every which way imaginable.

Half the population votes....all they would have to do is go to the few dozen counties that decide the election, find non voters, and give them a 20$ bill to check off Biden and they'll handle the rest.

They would sell it as they are going door to door to ensure less fortunate people who don't have access to stamps and mail boxes, rights are being protected.

These fkn swine will stop at nothing...trump needs to fight this to the death.

Mail in ballots is the Democrats wet dream. They would corrupt the process every which way imaginable.

Half the population votes....all they would have to do is go to the few dozen counties that decide the election, find non voters, and give them a 20$ bill to check off Biden and they'll handle the rest.

They would sell it as they are going door to door to ensure less fortunate people who don't have access to stamps and mail boxes, rights are being protected.

These fkn swine will stop at nothing...trump needs to fight this to the death.
That would definitely be bad, but i am more worried about votes going missing. That would be absolutely horrible.

Dude. I get you hate Trump, but just call him Trump. These nicknames that people keep coming up with for those they don't like is tired and stupid.

so you don’t like Conrad and Colin

Dude. I get you hate Trump, but just call him Trump. These nicknames that people keep coming up with for those they don't like is tired and stupid.
Sleepy Joe, Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, Crooked Hillary, Mini Mike, Leakin' James Comey, Shifty Schiff, Little Rocket Man, Pocahontas, Nervous Nancy, etc...

Sleepy Joe, Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, Crooked Hillary, Mini Mike, Leakin' James Comey, Shifty Schiff, Little Rocket Man, Pocahontas, Nervous Nancy, etc...
I am aware, i hate it when Trump does it too. But just leave the shit out of the thread titles.

There is only one bunker boy and he fled to Argentina.
From there he moved to Queens, became a real estate developer, and sired Bunker Boy Jr. Now Trump’s claim that his father was born in Germany makes perfect sense. <TheDonald>

I'll be fine with AG AOC tracks down anonymous posts like this one that comment on destroying our democratic institutions. When Biden wins she can hand out whatever punishment she and BLM see fit.

Losers who low key support voter suppression can get fucked and I won't bat an eye. Traitor.

Remember people when you vote there are real people out there like this, with viewpoints like this.

These jackwagons call Trump a fascist but want to live under their view of fascism.

Um Trump made that a thing, you realize that right Sleepy sycho? Also when right stops using TDS maybe people stop Trump nicknames.

Except Trump Derangement Syndrome isn't a nickname. It's an actual psychological disorder that people are getting help for. Go talk to a therapist about it. They'll keep your privacy.

That will turn it into the exact opposite of honest
Sure. We should still have mail in voting. We need to make it easier to vote if we want to have an honest democracy, not harder.

CBS did an experiment this week.

They sent out letters that represented ballots.

3% went missing.

In 2016 about 130,000,000 people voted.

Trump doesn't want a nation wide mail in ballot system.

3% of 130,000,000 is just under 4 million.

That is a lot of lost ballots.

I googled how many letters does the USPS lose each year and I got everything from 1% to 4.7%.
Yet
Trump and at least half the key members of his administration, wait for it .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Vote by mail.

I live in America and dont want the President to have separate voting rules then the citizens.

Back