Bumper Plates

Reakt

Green Belt
Reaction score
Im gonna get some, what should i be looking for?
How rubbery/bouncy should they be? Unfortuantly over here we have an unbelivably poor selection of strength equipment to choose from, The ones i've seen in the shops so far just seem to be a little coating of plastic over a metal plate and coloured blue or red or green etc.

* avoid calibrated bumper plates, look for "training bumper plates"
* avoid rubber rummed bumper plates
* avoid the black recycled tired style bumper plates

I'm very sure Ivanko just came out with training bumper plates, however also look at eleiko and a company from japan that starts with a U...

anvar said:
I'm very sure Ivanko just came out with training bumper plates, however also look at eleiko and a company from japan that starts with a U...
Im almost 100% sure i wouldnt find any of those brands in any shop in Sydney, as i said we've got a VERY poor selection of strength equipment in this city, i had to order an abwheel from overseas for fucks sake! So far i've seen "AVANTI" and the other shops i looked at had to order them in and didn't know the brands, but thanks anyway.

I know in Ian King's video's he alway uses Eleiko plates so he must know a way to get good plates in Aus. My best advice would be for you to call Ian King, or a local University and ask them were to buy bumper plates...

whats www.bfs.com?

I know in Ian King's video's he alway uses Eleiko plates so he must know a way to get good plates in Aus. My best advice would be for you to call Ian King, or a local University and ask them were to buy bumper plates...
ah good idea thanx

Back