Bull shark pulls man into river.

Chinese_cuisine-Shark_fin_soup-04.jpg

Nature is beautiful and its fun to enjoy, but you have to remember where you are. Have your survival skills sharp to avoid these incidents. This is a regular occurrence towards animals in these environments. The guy probably wouldn't want anything done to the shark.

This is cool to watch behind the screen but imagine how scary that would be!!

Jellyfish make it to brackish water.
Juvenile dolphins head up river to snack on jellies.
Bullsharks hunt juvenile dolphins.

A century ago, there was a summer of shark fear in New Jersey. It was bullsharks heading up river

A century ago, there was a summer of shark fear in New Jersey. It was bullsharks heading up river
lets not forget the alligators and crocodiles that would be in the water too, or the burmese pythons either. out of the water in the everglades you get panthers and black bears, and a bunch of venomous snakes all lurking around out of the water.

i remember reading bout that jersey story with the bull sharks.

those bullsharks have the highest test levels in the animal kingdom. more dangerous than great white cause of their aggressiveness

Hard to get a good look but that didn't look like a Bull Shark.

Hard to get a good look but that didn't look like a Bull Shark.
<Fedor23>

i just took the details from the post, and that page is pretty good with their info.

Reactions: lsa
you had to google that??

Yup, there are lots of shark species. Didn't know sharks can live in freshwater. Seems bull sharks are pretty aggressive too. More reasons not to go to the everglades.

Not far from me. There are monuments only accessible by kayak or similar small boat.

Yup, there are lots of shark species. Didn't know sharks can live in freshwater. Seems bull sharks are pretty aggressive too. More reasons not to go to the everglades.
yeah the bull sharks are bad ass. they are always listed as the most dangerous shark in most top 10 lists on shark week and what have you. they dont fuck around. a quick search told me there are only 10 sharks that can live in fresh water, and the bull is by far the most dangerous of them all. the others seem to not pose much of a threat to humans.

Reactions: lsa
<Fedor23>

i just took the details from the post, and that page is pretty good with their info.
I just feel like if a Bull Shark grabbed his hand like that, there would have been blood everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarioLemieux
Back