Buisness owners chime in. If you were dana would you be pissed about nate saying

Accusing your opponent or possible future opponent is one thing. Shit talk get in theyre head ect. But to put the whole company in that umbrella is where its overboard.

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/6/21/8...percent-of-ufc-roster-is-on-steroids-peds-mma

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight contender, Sam Alvey, may not be getting many Christmas cards this year from his colleagues, as "Smilin" recently made the bold declaration that 90-percent of the roster is taking steroids.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/ufcs-dong-hyun-kim-says-90-of-ufc-fighters-are-on-the-juice-ufc-news/

“While a lot of people believe doping tests work, just like a breathalyzer test you can get away with it by just controlling timing. Most of the steroids user just cycle and get by the tests. It’s almost like other athletes look down on you as an idiot if you don’t do steroids. It’s like non-users are bicyclists while steroid users are racing with motorcycles. But I am one of those “idiots” that don’t use performance enhancers. I would say 90% of UFC fighters use performance enhancers.”

The very outspoken Dong Hyun Kim tells Korean media outlet Mfight that he believes 90% of his promotional peers are using performance enhancing drugs.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/08/...s-defini?_ga=1.25719293.1939544250.1456364931

"I would definitely say somewhere in the percentage of 85 percent of guys are definitely using, especially the guys who can afford it are definitely using," said Soszynski. "I would even go as high as 95 to 96 percent of the top level athletes that are definitely using it. You can clearly see it."

You miss the point. No matter what the truth is dana is trying to change the world perception behind this. If i was in his position id be upset.

You said that anyone accusing their whole company of being on drugs would get released. None of those fighters were released for such accusations.

Why is it so hard for you to realize that you don't understand fight promotion? The more headlines they can get the better.

I am not sure how new you are to all of this, but fighters have been accusing each other of using steroids for a very long time and the UFC has made more than enough money off of the hype and speculation regarding those accusations.

If you are right, Nate will get fired. and not fight Conor in two weeks. But he isn't getting cut, and he is fighting Conor... which means you are wrong. It's no big deal man, we've all been wrong before. This is just one of those moments for you.

im sure dana laughed. you cant give an alcoholic a beer and get mad at him for drinking it.
give nate diaz a mic, he's gonna say some crazy shit. diaz gonna diaz. was funny to see someone get under conors skin for once tho. Conor prob got more upset than dana. hehe.

I'd be more pissed that all my workers are breaking the rules.

Wait, how many business owners do you think there are on Sherdog?

Lorenzo is like if all the member of team alpha male could form into a megazord

Screen-Shot-2014-06-08-at-10.14.40-PM.png
The observation is astounding
90s kids reference is amazing
Remembering Megazord, creepy

We have the best testing in all of sports

-danas response

I'm one of those crazy people who isn't necessarily for or against PEDs... part of me feels like it is a danger to the health of the fighters but a part of me feels if it were legalized and carefully supervised we could genuinely create new generations of super athletes. I think the recovery benefits are also huge. I would say the majority of fighters who make it to the highest level used at one point or another but unless they are caught there is really nothing you can do.

If they sincerely wanted to get rid of steroids, they would adopt a carbon isotope testosterone test. It would book everyone and you would end up with something worse than Bellator.
Haha kinda like how the restaurant at my work stopped searching lockers because they kept finding drugs and had no staff left haha

You said that anyone accusing their whole company of being on drugs would get released. None of those fighters were released for such accusations.

Why is it so hard for you to realize that you don't understand fight promotion? The more headlines they can get the better.

I am not sure how new you are to all of this, but fighters have been accusing each other of using steroids for a very long time and the UFC has made more than enough money off of the hype and speculation regarding those accusations.

If you are right, Nate will get fired. and not fight Conor in two weeks. But he isn't getting cut, and he is fighting Conor... which means you are wrong. It's no big deal man, we've all been wrong before. This is just one of those moments for you.
No to be passive aggressive with me bud. I dont dissagree that nothing big will come from this. But I have to believe that this raised danas stress levels. This kind of talk only puts the sport backwards. Which is not what dana wants. I can assure that.

If it was an accusation of the type that would bear true damage,maybe. But at a press conference to hype up a joke of an illegitimate fight to keep his golden goose on the card? No.

Besides, it's a Diaz. If he didn't wanna put up with the type of stuff he knows they'll say, he would have fired them long ago, for less.

No to be passive aggressive with me bud. I dont dissagree that nothing big will come from this. But I have to believe that this raised danas stress levels. This kind of talk only puts the sport backwards. Which is not what dana wants. I can assure that.

Explain why this is.

Explain why this is.
The casual fan is the one whom is moving the sport forward. The casual fan needs to believe these guys are not gearing to respect the sport. If the majority of the world (not harecore fans) believe these guys and gals are juicing it loses legitimacy in there minds. Hence slowing the growth of the sport.

You do realize this is the same company who knowingly sent Jon Jones into the cage with a roided up Vitor just after the whole UFC 151 debacle right? They've covered up one drug test we know of and Dana, Rogan, and Lorenzo are all on some shit.

Seriously how this company didn't get more shit for the Vitor/Jones thing is beyond me, that right there should tell us a lot about Zuffa.

Back