Buisness owners chime in. If you were dana would you be pissed about nate saying

Is that confirmed? Lol jk
Regardless the ufc is making a push to eradicate peds. They dont need shit like this.
If they sincerely wanted to get rid of steroids, they would adopt a carbon isotope testosterone test. It would book everyone and you would end up with something worse than Bellator.

I can just imagine the amount of bitchy manchild threads spouting vitriol if McGregor had accused everyone of being 'roid cheats.

For anyone who is employed by the company to accuse the entire company of such a thing would absolutely get anyone fired.

Fighters have accused other fighters of being on steroids for years. How is this any different than all those other times?

Yet no one is up in arms about Conor's racist cholo comment!!!

giphy.gif

Let's see what Conor thinks about PED's

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/3/2...ys-ped-use-may-be-brazilian-culture-jose-aldo

Conor McGregor has his suspicions about Jose Aldo being a clean fighter.

In Las Vegas on Monday, McGregor made some thinly veiled references that Aldo could have been on performance-enhancing drugs during his UFC career. The brash Irishman doubled down on those words Tuesday during the UFC 189 World Tour stop at the Intercontinental Hotel here in LA.

"It seems to me like maybe it's Brazilian culture," McGregor said of PED use. "The women are on it. The men are on it. I don't know what to think.

Fighters have accused other fighters of being on steroids for years. How is this any different than all those other times?
Accusing your opponent or possible future opponent is one thing. Shit talk get in theyre head ect. But to put the whole company in that umbrella is where its overboard.

He'll just smash the rumor and say Me and Lorenzo will take the 1st test to prove we don't tolerate bottled improvements.

What does Lorenzo being on something have to do with anything? He's not a fighter....

What does Lorenzo being on something have to do with anything? He's not a fighter....

He's on something? Figured he'd just step up and take the test in faith of his employees.

The truth hurts.

UFC/NFL/Football/Cycling all major sports etc.

Deal with it or continue to live in a fantasy world.

Personally I don't care if all fighters are enhanced as USADA are a joke and don't do proper testing anyway.[/
This
The freakin cyclists use the shit. Anyone that believes fighters are clean are delusional

Conor handled the accusations like a pro....

Reminded me of this

It was funny that Nate had no response when Connor asked him if he knew melindez and shields were on PED's. X)

Back