Bug Eyed Earl is plagiarizing my shiznit

I think I made it famous by excepting the trophy thank you.

hey, Earl, make yourself useful and clear out BigHead's postwhoring shit from this important thread. At least you can still do that.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MMA-Trainee
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great addition to this thread. We know it's funny. Thanks anyways.

Thank you Tiki. I thought BEE was just stealing that line from another thread and didn't really mean it.

Too bad you couldn't have cited your source or something Earl.

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
Thank you Tiki. I thought BEE was just stealing that line from another thread and didn't really mean it.

Bwahahahahhaaaa. Holy fuck man, I shot coke out of my god damn nose reading that. Mother fucker, that hurt.

Not in the drug related sense, no, but I am addicted to Coca-Cola. Nasty stuff, that Coke. Between that and coffee, I don't eat much anymore, which is a good thing, really. hehe

I once tried snorking Coke but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose.

Try it without ice. The results will be, well, maybe not better, but different.

What's that quote of Newtons? Standing on the shoulders of giants? Yeah that sounds nice quoting newton and being diplomatic.

Originally posted by Bug Eyed Earl
What's that quote of Newtons? Standing on the shoulders of giants? Yeah that sounds nice quoting newton and being diplomatic.

Every post results in an equal and opposite plagerized post.

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
Every post results in an equal and opposite plagerized post.

HoLLLAAA! Cheese biting n shit, mfuck.

Back