Bug Eyed Earl is plagiarizing my shiznit

Skinnywussown3d!!!!!!111111

Log out and never come back, bug.

"But don't tell me that this phenomenon is "God" and needs to be worshipped every Sunday. That's just flat out bullshit. No religion is close to getting it because we're chasing rainbows. Even discussing how stupid religion is is a complete waste of time. We cannot understand it, and therefore we never will understand it. Burn your Bible for warmth, you'll get more use out of it." - Bruce-Eyed Earl

Bruce Lown3D!@#111

Seriously bug, after duncan and supafly, looks like it's time for yet another username.

"However, there is more to be said about "higher beings" out there. There's no way of defining them, and trying to is pointless.

Ok, look at it this way - if I showed a plant a picture of me and told it everything about me, would it be able to comprehend what I am? No, it simply doesn't have the capacity for understanding on that level. Plants can't see, hear, think, smell, etc.* regardless of how hard they "try". They don't even know what the hell any of these things are. Hell, they don't even know what it means to "know". They don't have the mechanism for understanding.

We don't have the mechanism of understanding what a higher being is. Even calling it a "being" implies certain characteristics, which do NOT hold true. Trying to "think" about what a higher being is is equivalent to trying to see something with your nose. Good luck doing that." - Bruce-Eyed Earl

Makes you wonder whom bug's plagiariazing when responding in this forum.

woody can't post a nipple without getting banned and giving animal mother a double yellow, but the mods can plagerize everything from here?

AHAHA AAAH! Hang yourself Earl you worthless snack eating, toaster struddle canoodling mother fucker. You aren't a fucking mod, you aren't even a resemblance of an average poster, take your fucking ticket the JB and BURN it!

I plagarize everything. It's a failing.

That's actually a really good thread if you can wade through the 20 or so pages of it.

Your statements got the ball rolling so to speak.

well this is an interesting turn of events...not that its surprising, he has done this before...he was caught by J-Garden red handed for biting the yard gnome speech...

Shut the fuck up earl. Now I have to google every one of your replies to check for originality.

well Noel Gallagher did say if you can't write it better yourself might as well pinch it from another.

I take good ideas and pass them off as my own because I;m too lazy or stupid to think of my own.

Originally posted by Bug Eyed Earl
I take good ideas and pass them off as my own because I;m too lazy or stupid to think of my own.

YOUROCK!.jpg

Originally posted by Bug Eyed Earl

A mental picture of a balding, 400lb italian man holding a hazelnut penis and green olives for balls, leering longingly into the Wal Mart Ms. plus size lingerie section on senior discount night will forever be linked to your posts Earl.

Back