Budovideos.com

mrDonkii

White Belt
Reaction score
Professional and first rate service as always.

Ordered 1 Fuji GI, Kaizen T-shirt and a Ju-jitz bag on Sunday, received on Friday by fedex. And by the way, I live in Australia.

Can't recommend Budovideos.com enough!!!

Their FedEx service is top-notch. Not too expensive, and it gets here (Philippines) in around 3 business days with full tracking services.

did you guys have to pay import duty on your orders?

I want to place an order to the UK but may have to get it shipped to a friend in the states who can send it as a "gift"

couzo, no I didn't get any import duties, but I can't say it'll be the same for each country.

nothing but great service from them over the years. i'll plus one them anytime.

did you guys have to pay import duty on your orders?

I want to place an order to the UK but may have to get it shipped to a friend in the states who can send it as a "gift"

I get stuff shipped here all the time,only got 4 times or so and it often still works out cheaper than buying from UK....plus you make good savings when stuff dont get caught in customs,seems to be wifes hair products and similar that seem to get caught more than my MMA stuff....

Ive bought a lot of gear from them in the past and they have always been very helpful and easy to deal with. Also helps that they are only about 10 miles away from me:D

I remember trying on 10 or so different Gi's one day(damn weird body type) when there were a few customers there(in a small showroom) and he kept going to the back for me and making sure I was cool and still managed to take care of everyone else.

Cant recommend these guys enough!

bringing an old topic to life!!

I've ordered from these guys twice and each time they were very quik and easy to get ahold of. I put an order in and when a gi I wanted came in they changed it and refunded the money quikly and I got the stuff in a timely manner! A++

They have the most selection and fast shipping. For pricing I usually go with cageside mma.

I love Budo, but I think their shipping is BS. They submit billing information to the carrier in a reasonable amount of time, but my orders usually take a couple extra days to physically ship.

Like I said, I love Budo... but this always happens with my orders.

Budovideos has terrific service!

I live in long beach and stuff always gets here quick,you can even call budo videos to see if stuff is in stock,they're located in garden grove,they're really friendly.

I just ordered another board shorts from them. It's getting to be an addiction.

Back