• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Budo Stream Live thread

don't worry, Rodolfo will get his opportunity to get strangled by Roger at ADCC

Roger submits the people that Rodolfo beats on points.

Cyborg got beasted.

I am a big Roger fan
but Rodolfo is looking invincible lately(with gi)
i could see him pull off a win like 2-0/4-2 over Roger like Xande did

and he's only like what? 22 years old? scary!

You guys forget so quickly. Roger literally submitted everyone with chokes from mount.

That includes multiple world champions.

I am a big Roger fan
but Rodolfo is looking invincible lately(with gi)

He hasn't faced Roger yet :icon_twis

i could see him pull off a win like 2-0/4-2 over Roger like Xande did

and he's only like what? 22 years old? scary!

Xande and Jacare beat Roger using superior judo. Rodolfo would have to deal with Roger on the ground for a long period most likely. Rodolfo could pull out a win but every year this happens. It was the same with Neto, Cyborg, Barral, so on...they go on great runs, a lot of people say they will beat Roger, they don't. Love to see it though.

Why wouldn't Roger beat Rodolfo in a Gi? Because Rodolfo is beating guys Roger also beats?

Rodolfo is a phenom, he is young, his game is more dynamic too. He can play the speed game of a feather or a smash game of a super pesado.

This is possibly one of the funniest thing i've read on this site.

:D

You guys forget so quickly. Roger literally submitted everyone with chokes from mount.

That includes multiple world champions.

I havent forgotten and Roger is great but Rodolfo is on another level.

Its fine, last year and most of this year a lot of people didnt know who he was or anything about GFT. Hell the Budovideo guys keep saying he is part of Ground Fighters Team which is wrong... FFS..

You'll believe soon enough. :icon_twis

Its fine, last year and most of this year a lot of people didnt know who he was or anything about GFT. Hell the Budovideo guys keep saying he is part of Ground Fighters Team which is wrong... FFS..

Oh, I think Rodolfo is the exact type of grappler to beat Roger, but I think he needs a few years.

Rodolfo is a phenom, he is young, his game is more dynamic too. He can play the speed game of a feather or a smash game of a super pesado.

wait wait, ROGER is "great" but RODOLFO is on another level? rofl

Rodolfo is on another level than Roger because he is beating guys Roger also destroys. Got it.

And people have known Rodolfo for a while, especially after the Braulio match.

Roger is not just ''great''. You dont make world champions look like white belts again and again with just being great. Rodolfo is very promising but he's not there yet.

Oh, I think Rodolfo is the exact type of grappler to beat Roger, but I think he needs a few years.

You might be right about that. The other thing to consider is Roger is training for his MMA career now so that cuts into his competition Jits training.

wait wait, ROGER is "great" but RODOLFO is on another level? rofl

Ok, Roger is kinda good. :icon_conf

You might be right about that. The other thing to consider is Roger is training for his MMA career now so that cuts into his competition Jits training.

Same thing was said last year, guess what, Roger submitted everyone but Demente (Who he was about to choke)

Back