Buakaw vs Kimura Minoru added to Rizin Landmark 9 March 23rd

That would be quite an achievement to even fight in a K-1 tournament again at his age and exactly 20 years since his first fight in K-1 Max tournament.
Dreams can come true damn it 😫

Waiting for Buakaw to wreck shop on Kimura, then k-1 goes nostalgic and offers him wild card...
Only to continue to rob him of victories.

I thought Buakaw had a boxing match exhibition with Manny Pacquiao as well :eek:

I thought Buakaw had a boxing match exhibition with Manny Pacquiao as well :eek:
Yeah, I'm not sure if that's still a thing or not.

Pac was supposed to fight Buakaw, then he applied for the Olympics, and now he's possibly gonna fight Benn. Dude needs to relax in his old age.

Pac was supposed to fight Buakaw, then he applied for the Olympics, and now he's possibly gonna fight Benn. Dude needs to relax in his old age.
Ohhh yeah the Benn fight, sheesh. Easy money for Pacquiao though, I guess. He spent a lot for his failed presidential election run here

So the main card starts at 14.00 local time and Buakaw's fight is the third fight, so he's mostly likely fighting around 7am CET or just before that, give or take.

433891169_922163753243889_2287403623980529926_n.jpg

Back