Buakaw crocodile kick

Guess you've never seen him fight.

Just so you know he's fought hundreds of times sometimes consecutively and taken some pretty hard shots to the melon. Guys in american football get CTE with more head protection from less abuse than Buakaw has taken in his career.

It would be shocking if he didn't have CTE which at this point is improbable.

Sure, I've never seen him fight. That's why his emblem is my avatar.

Buakaw hasn't taken that many hard shots actually considering how many times he's fought, and he's also only been KO'd once. I'm not saying he didn't accumulate some kind of damage through all those fights, but saying he's got advanced CTE is just speculation. I met him 1 year ago and he didn't show any signs to CTE, even though you could argue that I don't speak Thai. He was sharp at thinking and reacting, made jokes, and didn't seem like any of the other dudes I've seen with CTE.

Also, American Football is actually a lot worse for CTE and wearing helmets do not reduce brain trauma. Add to that the speed at which they run into each other and the fact dudes sometimes are a bit careless as they feel safe with the helmet and you have the perfect recipe for disaster.

Anyway, you said that like it was a fact that he has advanced CTE but there's nothing showing that it's the case.

Don't just throw things out there when you don't know. It's neither funny nor true.
Guess you've never seen him fight.

Just so you know he's fought hundreds of times sometimes consecutively and taken some pretty hard shots to the melon. Guys in american football get CTE with more head protection from less abuse than Buakaw has taken in his career.

It would be shocking if he didn't have CTE which at this point is improbable.

Anyway, you said that like it was a fact that he has advanced CTE but there's nothing showing that it's the case.
His behavior shows he has a high probability of CTE as does his career in which he has taken many big blows to the head.

You don't need to be knocked out to develop CTE, just repeated trauma will do the trick. You don't have to like it, and you don't have to agree. We can agree to disagree here and move on.

His behavior shows he has a high probability of CTE as does his career in which he has taken many big blows to the head.

You don't need to be knocked out to develop CTE, just repeated trauma will do the trick. You don't have to like it, and you don't have to agree. We can agree to disagree here and move on.
How does his behavior show that he has CTE?

Buakaw has done a fairly good job avoiding major shots in his career and genetic variation plays a major role in the development and severity of CTE. You can't just claim he has CTE without any type of medical analysis and I don't see anything that should lend to believe that he does.

So it just a roundhouse followed by spinning hook kick?
Jorakae fad hang or "Crocodile whips it's tail" refers to the spinning heel kick. It's typically only thrown after a missed roundhouse in Muay Thai but is occasionally thrown as a stand alone technique.

OMFG...this is from his book, isn't it?
Holy hell....
Yea not just with animals but Matt was an all around bad person, with people too. It's sad what has happened to him yes, but it doesn't erase his past and in an interview he expressed regret, saying that maybe the condition he's in now is god punishing him for the things he used to do

TAE KWON DO: TOLHO TCHAGUI AND MONDOLI TCHAGUI

Just about every kicking art got that kick in some variation.

Hunting and killing them yes, but did he torture/abused animals?
Yes, Hughes has bragged about carving parts off of piglets. Genitals, ears if I remember correctly.

He would probably never rough up a puppy, though. That is heinous.

So basically just a spinning hook kick?

No. It's not a tae kwon do. But this kick can be used to check the fighter's backgroud.
Of course I know this is not TKD. Since I'm a black belt.
I'm speaking as it is called this name in TAE KOWN DO since you named this blow as Crocodile Kick.
And notice that in this video Buakaw Por. Pramuk kicked the same as the TKD fighters. In Muaythai there is a handheld game in the diagonal kick and little kicking spinning.

This muay thai kick was more popular in the past

And notice that in this video Buakaw Por. Pramuk kicked the same as the TKD fighters

If it's the same kick , why Thais know that those're tae kwon do fighters ,not real muay thai fighters , after they kick ?

Back