Buakaw crocodile kick

Buakaw is one of the best kicker ever lived

Sweet. I like his side kick too. Lightning fast. Power comes from the hips. Fun to watch

I hope this dog abuser gets bitten by a crocodile.

Bit shocking but he put a statement on the video saying he was just playing with it and its their gym’s adopted street dog, which means they obviously care for it. Little rough though

And the famous tree kicking video just because. Obviously not a crocodile kick but always amused me.

Expect that he's never managed to pull that kick off in a fight even though he tried a few times, he doesn't seem to have much control or power with it to land it on someone. Everything else he throws though is a different story...

k0Un8co.gif

How to counter the same combination

I hope this dog abuser gets bitten by a crocodile.

i guess im an asshole, but that just looks like playing to me.
the dog crying at the end indicates that it might not be enjoying it, too, but the vid stops, he may have stopped right then and there.
I also feel like you need to know the dog, and their own sounds are different for different situations.
I rough my dog up all the time, and she gets snappy and growly, but if i actually let her get my hand she just soft mouths it. Its just a game.

i guess im an asshole, but that just looks like playing to me.
the dog crying at the end indicates that it might not be enjoying it, too, but the vid stops, he may have stopped right then and there.
I also feel like you need to know the dog, and their own sounds are different for different situations.
I rough my dog up all the time, and she gets snappy and growly, but if i actually let her get my hand she just soft mouths it. Its just a game.

Dunno man, I clearly see a scared puppy and hear him cry from pain. Dogs crying is kinda universal language.

Last edited:
Back