Media Bryce Mitchell informs Bisping that gravity aint real.

Since the thread went nuts in a funny way I'm just gonna respond with this....

16c3d539-144d-4780-b33b-128cf3991a64_text.gif

Last edited:
{<huh}

Technically, and I'm not picking on you, but seems like a lot of people still think this way, gravity as force was debunked over 100 years ago when the theory was replaced with relativity.
Wrong.

Bout what?

Was pointing out the hypocrisy there. Don't call tards tards because it isn't fair, yet Bryce is a tard in the very next sentence?

I didn't even get into the plethora of amateur high altitude balloon videos that reach 20 miles and higher. What altitude did you claim was an issue?

Look, I know this is a karate forum, lol, but the amount of people calling Bryce an idiot do not even understand heliocentrism in the least. Mass doesn't attract mass, boys. And it certainly doesn't do that through no medium instantaneously. Relativity is very clear on this.

Imagine studying and dedicating your life to learning and understanding physics, dropping 300K on university, only for some yokel from Arkansas to think spending a few hours watching youtube conspiracy videos every night makes him just as qualified on the subject as you.

I think most this retarded have some kind of insight that prevents them from doing exactly this lol

Terrence Howard agrees
Terrence Howard's take on the nature of sacred geometry, 1x1=2, and the universe itself is tantamount to:

a Parrot looking at an oil stain in a driveway, and attempting to explain how a car engine works based on the shape of the stain.

It might not be real. I've read some very interesting things about the subject. And seen a few vids too.

• Haha
Reactions: 613
Terrence Howard's take on the nature of sacred geometry, 1x1=2, and the universe itself is tantamount to:

a Parrot looking at an oil stain in a driveway, and attempting to explain how a car engine works based on the shape of the stain.

My point still stands. He agrees.

Dude's IQ is not getting any higher..

This is not about being stupid or smart like so many people here are calling Bryce stupid. It's about a belief system so more related to being sane or crazy

Like just because you think gravity is real doesn't make you smart and believing is not real doesn't make you stupid. You could argue that he is crazy. Some really smart people believe in all sorts of crazy shit. And even that is a bit subjective because you can believe in some crazy shit and still be sane. Isaac Newton was really smart and not insane but he still believed in some wild religious stuff so you could say that he was insane in relation to that point

Having said that I think Bryce is average at best who went a bit crazy on this flat earth stuff. Good kid though

This is not about being stupid or smart like so many people here are calling Bryce stupid. It's about a belief system so more related to being sane or crazy

Like just because you think gravity is real doesn't make you smart and believing is not real doesn't make you stupid. You could argue that he is crazy. Some really smart people believe in all sorts of crazy shit. And even that is a bit subjective because you can believe in some crazy shit and still be sane. Isaac Newton was really smart and not insane but he still believed in some wild religious stuff so you could say that he was insane in relation to that point

Having said that I think Bryce is average at best who went a bit crazy on this flat earth stuff. Good kid though

Gravity has evidence, the alternative explanations do not.

Bout what?

Was pointing out the hypocrisy there. Don't call tards tards because it isn't fair, yet Bryce is a tard in the very next sentence?

I didn't even get into the plethora of amateur high altitude balloon videos that reach 20 miles and higher. What altitude did you claim was an issue?

Look, I know this is a karate forum, lol, but the amount of people calling Bryce an idiot do not even understand heliocentrism in the least. Mass doesn't attract mass, boys. And it certainly doesn't do that through no medium instantaneously. Relativity is very clear on this.
Quote my post where I called someone a tard or said anything about altitude. You're confusing me with someone else broski

Imagine studying and dedicating your life to learning and understanding physics, dropping 300K on university, only for some yokel from Arkansas to think spending a few hours watching youtube conspiracy videos every night makes him just as qualified on the subject as you.
Afghanistan Copium

I've also heard these flat earthers say satellites are apparently balloons or something?

My friend's grandpa actually built them. He had a degree from MIT and everything, which in case you didn't know is one of the most prestigious schools in the country for aerospace and astronautics research. So what does Bryce Mitchell postulate they teach/have them do at these jobs/schools?
Gravity holds oceans to a ball spinning 1040mph but birds can fly without being pulled into that goddamn ocean.

Fucking hell Bispings reaction to hearing that is killing me.

EDIT - Please allow me to also draw your attention the the face Bryce is pulling while having to wait for Bisping to stop laughing.
So his argument for why gravity doesn't exist is because helium has mass?

Soooo...he thinks we live in a vacuum?:p

Back