Bryan "The Fishhook" Caraway...

I try to like you Caraway, I really do. Solid fighter, great grappling skills......but then something always happens and i just can't like you.

Yeah, I consider this a much better reason not to like the guy compared to "his girlfriend is annoying and has a big ass."

G-Miesha-Tate-smashes-Zingano-face-after-the-end-of-the-round.gif

His girlfriend is not too nice in the octagon either

cat-zingano-acerta-uma-das-joelhadas-que-deu-sua-vitoria-sobre-miesha-tate-1365910547424_956x500.jpg

Why? They're like the perfect couple.

If I saw them on the side of the road in the middle of the night with a flat tire and no knowledge on how to fix it, I'd just drive by.

Likewise. Well put, they do deserve each other.

How about that Caraway Fishhooking Perez in the first round?

I dislike the guy, so to say I flipped my shit is an understatement. Meisha is also rude, and does dirty shit. That is WHY I AM SO IN LOVE WITH RONDA! After looking at the type of character both these people posses, I am so happy Ronda called them out on it. There is no "play nice" with Ronda, you're a rude person, your boyfriend is a rude and disrespectful person, and you will NEVER hold the UFC belt, and I mean NEVER! Cat Zingano is a beautiful person and her post fight speech was amazing, so to do that to her, classless.

I dislike the guy, so to say I flipped my shit is an understatement. Meisha is also rude, and does dirty shit. That is WHY I AM SO IN LOVE WITH RONDA! After looking at the type of character both these people posses, I am so happy Ronda called them out on it. There is no "play nice" with Ronda, you're a rude person, your boyfriend is a rude and disrespectful person, and you will NEVER hold the UFC belt, and I mean NEVER! Cat Zingano is a beautiful person and her post fight speech was amazing, so to do that to her, classless.

We said. I agree completely. As I mentioned earlier, at least Ronda is true to herself; unlike these two classless individuals.

I am happy he beat a favored Greg Jackson fighter.

How about that Caraway Fishhooking Perez in the first round?

How about you are late to the party. This topic has already been discussed. Shonuf "a mod" already made a threat about it. Use the search function.

Caraway is a known douchebag and unfortunately he's Tate's biggest influence. Let's not forget him elbowing Cat in the back of the head at the weigh ins for her fight with Tate. Then they both stood over in the corner giggling because Cat was getting upset.

How about you are late to the party. This topic has already been discussed. Shonuf "a mod" already made a threat about it. Use the search function.

That was already mentioned - try reading the thread before positing what is now obvious. Thanks.

I am happy he beat a favored Greg Jackson fighter.

I didn't care who wins, but Perez was really bad in his last fight. Figueroa was so overmatched that it was crazy and Perez kept torturing him and dropping him without trying to finish. I was kinda disgusted. Figueroa wasn't in the fight for a second and was barely defending. And when he was on the verge of going out Perez takes him down and ground and pounds him for a bit before standing up to beat on him some more.

And then he was hugging him and kissing him after the fight. Fake humility makes me shit myself.

Caraway is a known douchebag and unfortunately he's Tate's biggest influence. Let's not forget him elbowing Cat in the back of the head at the weigh ins for her fight with Tate. Then they both stood over in the corner giggling because Cat was getting upset.

What goes around, comes around. People like that will eventually destroy their career. They can try all they want, fans don't forget that dirty stuff.

Back