Bryan "The Fishhook" Caraway...

sark9guy

White Belt
Reaction score
How about that Caraway Fishhooking Perez in the first round?

I'd have some great back control with a dirty trick or two if I was dating Miesha

imagejpg1_zpsc5ce485d.jpg

I'd have some great back control with a dirty trick or two if I was dating Miesha

She might have been the one who taught it to him... I swear that when I see them standing next to each other, I can't help thinking that she's the one that beats his ass during sparing and probably wears the pants in that relationship.

G-Miesha-Tate-smashes-Zingano-face-after-the-end-of-the-round.gif

His girlfriend is not too nice in the octagon either

She might have been the one who taught it to him... I swear that when I see them standing next to each other, I can't help thinking that she's the one that beats his ass during sparing and probably wears the pants in that relationship.

For sure. If she wasnt with him when she wasn't so famous she probably would have dropped the tool by now.

G-Miesha-Tate-smashes-Zingano-face-after-the-end-of-the-round.gif

His girlfriend is not too nice in the octagon either

What, its not OK to use your opponents face to get off them (sarcasm inserted)? Their tactics are lame, and not true to the sport.

I try to like you Caraway, I really do. Solid fighter, great grappling skills......but then something always happens and i just can't like you.

For sure. If she wasnt with him when she wasn't so famous she probably would have dropped the tool by now.

She should, I think he is going to retard her progression in the sport as time goes on.

Why? They're like the perfect couple.

If I saw them on the side of the road in the middle of the night with a flat tire and no knowledge on how to fix it, I'd just drive by.

I try to like you Caraway, I really do. Solid fighter, great grappling skills......but then something always happens and i just can't like you.

I feel the same way. In the end, I can't get myself to like him. He claimed he didn't know know it happened, and was told about it when he cam back from changing - lame!

Bryan and Misha = dirty bert and ernie

Why? They're like the perfect couple.

If I saw them on the side of the road in the middle of the night with a flat tire and no knowledge on how to fix it, I'd just drive by.

I can understand why Ronda Rousey didn't shake her and after their fight. She was being true to her self, and not fake like Miesha Tate.

Back