Brunson Celebrates - GIFs

It was funny for me because I live in Wilmington where Brunson's from so people at the bar were cheering him and immediately booed Okami for utilizing a very similar game plan. Also epic grave rise.

How could you even celebrate after that awful performance lol.

I wished Leben punched him after lol.

Was talking bout Brunson bro.

O wow, I never would've guessed that...

I figured that you were talking about the guy that was walking around with his hands down and winging telegraphed hooks and uppercuts with absolutely no setup, and not the guy that showed good movement and fast 1-2 combos that landed over and over again.

That's strange...

O wow, I never would've guessed that...

I figured that you were talking about the guy that was walking around with his hands down and winging telegraphed hooks and uppercuts with absolutely no setup, and not the guy that showed good movement and fast 1-2 combos that landed over and over again.

That's strange...

I was talking about the guy who took his right foot off the matt every time he threw his right hand. Lebens style is his style he has proven it works for him the past. He did look slower and more sluggish then he usually does though.

150237-altered_beast_profilelarge.jpg

jk4ev.gif

I was talking about the guy who took his right foot off the matt every time he threw his right hand. Lebens style is his style he has proven it works for him the past. He did look slower and more sluggish then he usually does though.

So, Leben's horrendous technique is alright, but one flaw in Brunson's technique makes you think he shouldn't even be in the UFC??

It would seem to me that more people would be more distraught about how a guy like Leben could ever make the UFC, let alone stay in it for so many years, and not the guy that came in on 8 days notice and just exploited his weakness for the umpteenth time in his career now...

So, Leben's horrendous technique is alright, but one flaw in Brunson's technique makes you think he shouldn't even be in the UFC??

It would seem to me that more people would be more distraught about how a guy like Leben could ever make the UFC, let alone stay in it for so many years, and not the guy that came in on 8 days notice and just exploited his weakness for the umpteenth time in his career now...

Thats a pretty big flaw. I would think by the time you got to the UFC you would not be doing that. I just looked at his record he's only been fighting since 2010 and hes already in the UFC thats crazy, I guess that kinda explains his striking. Just goes to show how far you can go with a good wrestling base I guess. Your right about Lebens technique but he has been fighting like that for years and has found some success with it. I think the fact he hasent worked hard to improved his standup technique just goes to show he is mainly just showing up for a pay cheque at this point in his career.

Not to be a dick or anything but its kinda ridiculous someone could get all the way to the UFC with his striking skills.

The list of fighters in the ufc with no striking skills at all is kinda big and he's not even close to the top.

That gif will be around for a loooooong time.

Not to be a dick or anything but its kinda ridiculous someone could get all the way to the UFC with his striking skills.

It's not dickish..

I actually thought he was the most unimpressive the whole night, 8 days notice or not. I just think technically, he shouldn't be anywhere near the main card, or even the FX prelims.

Back