Brunson Celebrates - GIFs

LOL, that corpse-like rise is uncanny.

Hollywood needs to use this as their blueprint for all zombie movies, imo.

jk4ev.gif
374189.gif

I laughed for at least 5 minutes after he did that, almost as bad as Diego Brandao taunting Joey Gambino.

His win was unimpressive, but he was still pumped to get his first win in the UFC. Looks like Rumble Johnson in this GIF though.

I thought his win was very impressive seeing as how he took the fight on 8 days notice. I can't believe joe rogan didn't even mention that.

This wasn't even the oddest post-fight celebration of the night.

Not to be a dick or anything but its kinda ridiculous someone could get all the way to the UFC with his striking skills.

Yeah, tough to argue with this...

But in Leben's defense, the guy was part of the first TUF that played a major role in saving MMA, so the UFC really just kind of overlooks how bad his striking is and keeps giving him fights..

Come at me bro.

But in Leben's defense, the guy was part of the first TUF that played a major role in saving MMA, so the UFC really just kind of overlooks how bad his striking is and keeps giving him fights..

Come at me bro.

Leben KOed Wand...

he was going to win a decision, so he avoided Joey for the last 15 - 20 seconds making throat slitting actions and taunting him, i thought it was fairly funny.

I'm pretty sure I saw the fight but I don't remember this haha

he was going to win a decision, so he avoided Joey for the last 15 - 20 seconds making throat slitting actions and taunting him, i thought it was fairly funny.

Yea, that was bizarre and stupid.

Gestures that he will kill his opponent.... while back peddling as fast as possible.

Come at me bro.

Was talking bout Brunson bro.

didn't Brunson take the fight on like 8 days notice...... good for him.. i would have freaked to

Hilarious.

Definitely shoop worthy

Back