Media Bruno Silva thinks about how much he hates Chris Weidman when he goes to sleep

I mean, I can understand Silva. Imagine having camp diet money and everything involved with prize fighting, and then your fking opponent whos having his face lift double eyepokes you. I had never seen that in my life, the most desperation possible. Like "ok hes coming at me I got it stop anyway I can". Ok, maybe it was an instinct (which should have resulted in a DQ loss, no brainer), but then he brags about it in the end???? I dont think it cant get much lower.

There was also something strange about that fight - it looked like the Chris' cardio, chin, and confidence had suddenly rejuvenated from the fountain of youth.

I mean he looked like trash and couldn't take shots against Tavares the year before and was getting more and more washed with every fight, 39 years old at the time, got his other leg broken in that fight, and every power shot had him looking shook.

Now almost a year later he's looking pretty fresh and moving well - suddenly he's throwing/landing more (against Tavares he was 37 for 92, against Silva he was 75 of 111 including going 45 of 64 in the 2nd round, and it ended with half a round left), and clearly taking flush shots way better than before.

Coincidentally right after USADA goes away.....

<nonemybusiness>

I mean, I can understand Silva. Imagine having camp diet money and everything involved with prize fighting, and then your fking opponent whos having his face lift double eyepokes you. I had never seen that in my life, the most desperation possible. Like "ok hes coming at me I got it stop anyway I can". Ok, maybe it was an instinct (which should have resulted in a DQ loss, no brainer), but then he brags about it in the end???? I dont think it cant get much lower.

He basically called Silva a pussy for going down from getting both his eyes gouged out at the same time.

Chris Weidman criticizes Bruno Silva for overreaction to eye pokes, open to rematch

"“That’s the thing. I almost came out trying to coach him. It’s like my kids who I coach in wrestling, you’re going to get poked in the eye, there’s going to be things that happen to you on the mat. You can’t just drop to the ground, and turn around, and expect the ref to know what’s going on in your head, and that he’s seeing everything. It’s just a bad habit. Bad things happen when you do that. He got in the habit, any time his eyeball got touched at all, he dropped to the ground and was like crying, and he needed time and all this stuff."

Always been a big teh Chris fan. He absolutely cheated, and didn't deserve that win.

Back