• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bruce Buffer is bad

don't be jelly...bruce is the dirty old man we all dream to be...someday
The-Ladies-Love-Bruce-Buffer.jpg

B7_TJPeIcAEZbAr.jpg

bruce-buffer.jpg
iu

barbie-dolls-landscape.jpg

Buffer sounded sick at the event today. Did anyone else notice?

Bruce Buffer is fucking amazing and part of the experience. Imagine wanting some bland ass boxing announcer instead of him lol

He is god awful but part of the experience.

Maybe it’s the lack of crowd but I found myself questioning why he exists in the promotion

The guy can’t pronounce names and countries correctly, and he does long intros for every fight. The UFC needs to move on from Bruce
I like his voice and delivery, but his intros are ridiculously long and unbearable. If I ever DVR fights, I always skip his intros.

(and his comedic over-pronunciation of Hispanic names is cringe-inducing)**

** And this is coming from a fluent Spanish speaker married to a Spaniard and living in Spain.

That’s just how Latin Americans from the US do it. I’m sure that your accent of Brit-meets-high-Spanish is absolutely delightful

**coming from a yank who studies high Spanish but only gets to practice with Mexicans and Puerto Ricans.

Bruce stays until he cant do it anymore.

Broken English Wand is better then Buffer

Bruce is great. No other announcer can do what he does. Fights won’t be the same when he’s gone. and no other announcer will get the fighters as pumped as he does.

Back