Brown is way too overrated

Kenji Tomiki

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Spectacuar? Sure. Top 5 material? Not even close.
He's a very easy fight for any of the top guys.

Yeah since you are like the 108th person to make this exact post, I guess that means he is not overrated.

I agree, ufc hype training for ratings. It's not bad either to promote your product but Brown is certainly not close to where they are letting you believe his level is actually at.

What's the point of this thread? There's plenty of other threads you could have posted this in, but I guess it was important that your thread was seperate.

You could have said this anywhere, but you wanted your own little thread so you could feel important.

Meh.

How many threads about Brown are you going to make?
Can't you just enjoy the fight that you just saw?

I think he should be given his rightful top 10 fight before someone decides he's overrated, as he's not really had the chance to prove or disprove that.

I agree, ufc hype training for ratings. It's not bad either to promote your product but Brown is certainly not close to where they are letting you believe his level is actually at.

I want to respond but this is just so stupid I don't know where to begin

its funny brown won, I think he came in overly aggressive just due to not knowing why hes a 2to1 dog

Of course and the UFC knows this thats why he is never given a top 10 fight

UFC hype train? After what he did to Pyle, Swick, and Silva (all of whom are very solid fighters), Brown has created his own "hype" from putting on killer performances that are exciting as hell.

Every fighter is overrated except the ones I root for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back