Brown goes in there to fight and makes opponents go in there to compete.

Browne and Lawler are both savage fighters. I'd like to see them fight each other.

Agreed.

Every second of every fight the guy is moving forward trying to finish.

Too bad the 2014 ufc fanboys needed to see an guy with muscles be "explosive" for a round and a half before grinding out decisions in order to be a contender. smh.

matt brown is the anti-gsp. a guy that always goes out there to finish.

his fight last night illuminates how scared gsp fought, and boring his fights were.

Love his style, but won't be champion.

The pressure is great, however his striking defence is lacking and will be exposed. I believe power strikers in the division will catch him clean when he attempts to come forward. Additionally, his TDD, it's questionable.

Agreed.

Every second of every fight the guy is moving forward trying to finish.

Too bad the 2014 ufc fanboys needed to see an guy with muscles be "explosive" for a round and a half before grinding out decisions in order to be a contender. smh.

"AN" guy? Huh?

Erick silva fanboy lolll face it silva got exposed for having a 3 min gas tank and wilting under pressure brown took a hard body kick and recovered, also ran into a body punch, but he kept composed and delivered the beat down of the goddamn year... Yeah sounds like brown was exposed alright -_-

Am i a jordan mein fan boy too? Because he nearly stopped Matt Brown then a body shot too, left hook i think. Just because Matt Brown one does not mean he was no exposed, his weaknesses have been exposed while still winning. Erick silva just has weaknesses too.

But guess what

ERICK SILVA IS NOT WORLD CLASS.

Matt Brown has gone as far as he can, its a wrap.

Why all the hate, Killme? Was Brown not as entertaining as you would have liked?

Why all the hate, Killme? Was Brown not as entertaining as you would have liked?

I enjoyed it obviously, it was an entertaining slugfest. But his winstreak will not be extended any further, Matt Brown is still an average fighter who has been beating (entertainingly beating) other average fighters. People always get carried away when they see an entertaining combatant win a few contests.

Matt Brown is the perfect example of someone who fights purely to win. Doesn't give a shit about losing or even putting himself in bad position. Constantly attacking, constantly looking for the (T)KO, or submission every minute of the fight.

You see Matt Brown on a card, you know for a fact he's either gonna to run them over, or it's gonna be a barn burner.

Back