Brown goes in there to fight and makes opponents go in there to compete.

He's not boring I'll give him that. Nothing against the guy, but fanboys can even make a guy like him hated by overating a guy who doesn't have a top 10 win yet.

Still impressive, he proved me wrong in the Jordan Mein fight, and now again last night so I wont underestimate him too much. That said him getting a title shot at this point is a joke, he's yet to prove himself against a top fighter. Not his fault, I hope UFC can give him a serious test in his next fight so we can see where he's really at.

Agreed

Savagery is a very underrated characteristic, everything is easier when your opponent is hurt.

Agreed.

Every second of every fight the guy is moving forward trying to finish.

Too bad the 2014 ufc fanboys needed to see an guy with muscles be "explosive" for a round and a half before grinding out decisions in order to be a contender. smh.

Body shot... submisson, hypt train derailed, LiverpoolUFC upset, game over see ya later.

Brown has overachieved and that is to be given credit for, but the guy is soft to the body... possbly from all the years of drug abuse poisoning his body and he has zero submission defense most of the time. He did defend silvas but most of the time people sub him. He won't win another fight in his career, he has been exposed even in this victory over erick silva.

Body shot... submisson, hypt train derailed, LiverpoolUFC upset, game over see ya later.

Brown has overachieved and that is to be given credit for, but the guy is soft to the body... possbly from all the years of drug abuse poisoning his body and he has zero submission defense most of the time. He did defend silvas but most of the time people sub him. He won't win another fight in his career, he has been exposed even in this victory over erick silva.

3118894.gif

Erick silva fanboy lolll face it silva got exposed for having a 3 min gas tank and wilting under pressure brown took a hard body kick and recovered, also ran into a body punch, but he kept composed and delivered the beat down of the goddamn year... Yeah sounds like brown was exposed alright -_-

Is a rare thing to see a pressure fighter like Brown, at least one who makes it work

Chael Sonnen actually comes forward lots like Brown he just isn't as tough on the feet. But it takes guts to get up and come straight at Silva even after he nearly finished him with that body kick. He won't be backed down that is for damn sure

Brown is a fighter

he isn't a game planner or a point fighter, he doesn't make excuses

he just fights for glory

I'm in awe after the fight yesterday. Brown was incredible. Stop acting like Silva isn't extremely dangerous, early at least, and give respect where respect is due...

I'm not convinced that Brown could beat the absolute top of the division, but I wouldn't count him out at this point. He's been hurt to the body a couple of times now, that's a fact, but he's still to be ko'ed. He's on an impressive streak and one of the most unlikely in the UFC considering the 12-11 record. I'm a fan!

I really don't see him beating anyone ranked above him. But he is exciting, I'll give him that...

Hes ben doin that kill or be killed style for a long time now. I like him back then but now i love him as a fighter . Hes a beast

I really don't see him beating anyone ranked above him. But he is exciting, I'll give him that...

Maybe not. But you also didn't think he would beat Silva. Or that he would win 7 in a row in the UFC. So your opinion is kind of invalid.

He's a fighter, a mans man & entertaining as hell! If you're not entertained by his fights how do you consider yourself a fight fan? Seriously!

One of the most entertaining fighters out there. No top 10 wins though. Needs a real test in his next fight.

lol

Man, you killme.

Condit would beat the shit out of him. So would most top fighters at WW. So who gives a shit.

Back