Brooks will beat Chandler via Condit babby kicks and elusiveness...

Bombers I agree. People are down playing Brooks' ability to neutralize dangerous opponents. He has the skills to take the UD and avoid the strikes of Chandler

Bombers I agree. People are down playing Brooks' ability to neutralize dangerous opponents. He has the skills to take the UD and avoid the strikes of Chandler

This. His style and temperament are all about not exposing himself to danger while fairly safely scoring points. He has the reach, athletecism, footwork, and cardio to do this all night long and after getting clipped by Saad Awaad he has no interest in banging or taking risks

Drop some money on it. You'll get great odds.

I don't know, after his last fight, I imagine Chandler spent alot of time working on cutting the cage off vs a backpedaling opponent.

Not to mention the fact that Chandler is one of the fastest lightweights in the world

If its over 2.5-1 payout I might put down some.$. Anyone know the odds?

If its over 2.5-1 payout I might put down some.$. Anyone know the odds?

I can't find anything yet, but considering Alvarez was at +190 when that fight went down, I'm imagining that the odds on Brooks will be WELL over +250.

babby kicks yeah, cos when there's a *slap* sound, no damage is done - none

Not going to happen. Brooks isn't even elusive. He literally stands directly in front of his opponents and bounces back and forth with his hands at his waist. Chandler wins easily.

What's a "babby" kick? Is it similar to a side-check kick :). Seriously though, Brooks has very good MMA wrestling, but not much else. Chandler finishes him; just my opinion. Respect.

Back