Brooks will beat Chandler via Condit babby kicks and elusiveness...

Has anyone ever considered Brooks to be an "elusive" fighter?

Chandler is gonna sub Brooks.

I agree, Chandler has nothing for Brooks, especially in a five round fight

a.jpg

I guess someone had to pick Brooks to win. No matter how long that shot is.

I love how "Condit Little Baby Leg Kicks" is now a full-on part of MMA vernacular

Brooks has so much working against him here. Hasn't been training for a five round fight, isn't as good a wrestler, hasn't faced the same level of competition, was training for a nobody and is now fighting a top 5 talent. I mean he's earned the opportunity being a tournament winner but I don't see how he can win this.

Brooks has so much working against him here. Hasn't been training for a five round fight, isn't as good a wrestler, hasn't faced the same level of competition, was training for a nobody and is now fighting a top 5 talent. I mean he's earned the opportunity being a tournament winner but I don't see how he can win this.

On the flipside he was matched up against a guy he should have beaten without really having to gameplan for and I bet it was in the back of his mind that he could be a late replacement if eddie or mike got injured. I bet wills been watching tape of both guys and half preparing for them Meanwhile eddie and make are gameplanning and training to face eachother the whole time and chandler now has to face a very different type of opponent. Also, Will was able to really neutralize tiger sarnavskiys striking which is pretty darn good and Chandler is hittable. This is a closer fight than people think imo

Has anyone ever considered Brooks to be an "elusive" fighter?

Maybe elusive is the wrong word...dictating range with footwork and kicks that are intended to score points, keep his opponent occupied, and at his desired distance.

Brooks will end up getting destroyed and knocked out in round one or two.

Only way he wins is a lay and pray 5 round dec, that isnt happening. Chandler by violence.

Just heard the results... Da Bomber picked right. Wrong game plan but right winner.

He called it. Everyone who's unfamiliar's calling Brooks a can and Chandler overrated, though (just like they all did after Alvarez-Chandler I).

Back