Broner Tells Pacquiao Team to eat Cat & Dogs

Wanderlei4Life

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
50160314_10100503104313661_1645148138530406400_o.jpg

I'm not a Pacquiao fan, but I hope Broner takes a few big bombs in the fight. Pure ignorance and bigotry.

Broner is a piece of shit for the ages. I hope he gets put to sleep after 7-8 rounds of an ass beating.

Broners tired of all of your guys :eek::eek::eek:ottry.
They fight for a living fuck all the sentimental shit.

Why do black people feel like they can say and degrade any other ethnic group yet if it’s done onto them, they cry racism and bigotry.

didn't Manny say 'gay people are worse than animals'? lets not act like he's a boyscout and/or cry 'the blacks!'

didn't Manny say 'gay people are worse than animals'? lets not act like he's a boyscout and/or cry 'the blacks!'
And he apologized and lost his Nike endorsement deal.

You expecting an apology from Broner anytime soon?

Omg he’s saying what is true for a chunk of theirpopulation and I’m a big pussy that is hurt by words that doesn’t mean a whole lot and I call racism.
This guy is animal. He should be fighting for dollars for a living. Instead of teachimg all of us right from wrong.

why would he? He doesn't have any sponsors ass he's trying to kiss like Manny did with his 'apology'

What one of those hurt your feelings the most?

And do you feel better when a guy apologizes even though he meant that in a moral code he believes? And just said sorry to ease a bunch of fragile people offended by everything so he doesn’t any more
Money from it?

Basically did many’s apology work on people like you?

Broner sees it as selling the fight, I'm sure. Another buy is another buy.

Selling the fight with trashtalking,nothing new..

Back