Broner Tells Pacquiao Team to eat Cat & Dogs

Personal attacks, how old are you? 14? lmao grow up chief.
Sorry bro ur justification and down playing mannys homophobia triggered me. Brought back memories of my uncle locking my cousin in a closet calling him an abhomination. I hate my uncle.

Why do black people feel like they can say and degrade any other ethnic group yet if it’s done onto them, they cry racism and bigotry.
Not just black people but it is one of the ticked up parts of living in a melting pot society. Often times we feel like we are competing against each other not just in who can be more successful but also who had to struggle more, and came from less.

Shit is depressing

Sorry bro ur justification and down playing mannys homophobia triggered me. Brought back memories of my uncle locking my cousin in a closet calling him an abhomination. I hate my uncle.

I didn't downplay it, I understand his views and his nations views, do I agree with them? No I don't but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it or hate someone because of their religious views regardless of how dumb and outdated they may be. Should we hunt down every racist and homophobic person and kill them? How would that make us any better than them?

I didn't downplay it, I understand his views and his nations views, do I agree with them? No I don't but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it or hate someone because of their religious views regardless of how dumb and outdated they may be. Should we hunt down every racist and homophobic person and kill them? How would that make us any better than them?
I’m sorry but like I said. Low life’s like pac and broner sicken me to no extent. Especially religious hypocrites.

Wait, what? I don't hate Pacquiao (I also don't like him at all outside of his boxing ability), but it's not unreasonable to hate people if they hold abhorrent positions.
hey, I like whoremongering, gambling Pac. That guy was fun!

Why do black people feel like they can say and degrade any other ethnic group yet if it’s done onto them, they cry racism and bigotry.

WOW.....the Irony of your question is just amazing, I almost want to give you credit for it. Since we are asking loaded questions I have two for you;

1. Why did you ask such an irrational question ?

2. Why did you make such a ridiculous assertion?

WOW.....the Irony of your question is just amazing, I almost want to give you credit for it. Since we are asking loaded questions I have two for you;

1. Why did you ask such an irrational question ?

2. Why did you make such a ridiculous assertion?

Because it's the truth.

Bernard Hopkins "No white boy could ever beat me"

Floyd Mayweather, "I'm going to beat his ass and then make him go in the kitchen and make me some sushi."

Adrien Broner, "Go Eat some Cat and Dogs"

Image if Joe Calazaghe told Bernard, he will never lose to a black person, imagine if Pacquiao said he will beat Floyd's ass and then make him go to the kitchen and fry him some chicken. Imagine if Pac said a black derogatory stereotype to Broner and his camp.

They don't because they know better and would be crucified. But if a black fighter says it, its okay because they are just being ignorant?
And I'm not racist, I have two black bro in laws married my first cousins and they say we treat them better than their own extended families.

Pacquiao is a good person but because of his religion he has a very negative view of homosexuality, same as many catholic people in my family. With Broner I see no redeeming qualities really, he just insults everybody but it's probably not his fault either. Look at his father, he doesn't look like a man with self-respect and unfortunately Broner is probably following the same path with his own kids.

Because it's the truth.

Bernard Hopkins "No white boy could ever beat me"

Floyd Mayweather, "I'm going to beat his ass and then make him go in the kitchen and make me some sushi."

Adrien Broner, "Go Eat some Cat and Dogs"

Image if Joe Calazaghe told Bernard, he will never lose to a black person, imagine if Pacquiao said he will beat Floyd's ass and then make him go to the kitchen and fry him some chicken. Imagine if Pac said a black derogatory stereotype to Broner and his camp.

They don't because they know better and would be crucified. But if a black fighter says it, its okay because they are just being ignorant?
And I'm not racist, I have two black bro in laws married my first cousins and they say we treat them better than their own extended families.

Wow, so you really believe what your saying..... that pretty sad.

Nothing you stated was the truth. All you have shown me is that Floyd, Adrien and Bernard have said racist things. That does not even come close to providing evidence for your ridiculous and utterly baseless original assertion. Its actually comical because in trying to point out racism you generalized a race of people based off of a few examples, hmmmmm I wonder what we could describe that generalization as? Anyone can play that childish game of pointing out racist/bigoted comments made by celebs, athletes, etc..... (Have you seen the tweet Kovalev made about Adonis Stevenson, or Pacs past statements) but making conclusions about groups based on that is simply intellectually lazy and sad.

Wow.....at the bolded statement.... are your sure your fully comprehending the statements your making? lol

Always thought of Broner as an upstanding citizen. Needless to say, I'm devastated.

the difference between Manny and Broner is quite obvious: Manny is a cultural icon WITH political power. the 'racist uncle' defense doesn't hold up in such cases.

m96jjd.jpg

Filipino is not a " race " and some are known to eat dogs, don't know about cats.

We joke around a about this ish at the office, and the Filipino ppl were quick yo acknowledge and own it, there by curbing any notion that it bothered them.

5941.jpg

<datassdom> Btw, Manny gunna beat that ass this weekend.

Last edited:
Wow, so you really believe what your saying..... that pretty sad.

Nothing you stated was the truth. All you have shown me is that Floyd, Adrien and Bernard have said racist things. That does not even come close to providing evidence for your ridiculous and utterly baseless original assertion. Its actually comical because in trying to point out racism you generalized a race of people based off of a few examples, hmmmmm I wonder what we could describe that generalization as? Anyone can play that childish game of pointing out racist/bigoted comments made by celebs, athletes, etc..... (Have you seen the tweet Kovalev made about Adonis Stevenson, or Pacs past statements) but making conclusions about groups based on that is simply intellectually lazy and sad.

Wow.....at the bolded statement.... are your sure your fully comprehending the statements your making? lol

Some do not represent all now.

But it’s a sad trend.

Can you imagine if Kovalev or someone like that said something racist?
Like if he made a monkey joke.
He would be suspended right?

Can you imagine if Kovalev or someone like that said something racist?
Like if he made a monkey joke.
He would be suspended right?
Lol. I wonder why so many posters want off with AB’s head. It’s not like he called a whole group of people ungodly abhominations.

Back