Brock Stock

Brock?

• Total voters
another excellent clippy thread everyone

I'll be over it in 2 years when he's off suspension. I'd still watch his fights. He just ain't pulling the the wool over my eyes anymore.

Considering how big he is compared to the other fighters including the roids hes on hes about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike in terms of actual fighting.

Wow that' so good

If only a bored mod was around to fix it :p
You have to live with your choices.

My opinion of Brock and his legacy has not changed at all. I'm neutral on him.

I feel cheated TS that there is an option for The worst thing ever to happen to MMA / my life

but no option for me to vote The best thing ever to happen to MMA / my life

You have to live with your choices.

My opinion of Brock and his legacy has not changed at all. I'm neutral on him.

It doesn't bother you at all that he blatantly denied what he did even thought he was caught red handed twice and even called out Jon Jones who also failed

I don't get why people like they they're caught like this and it's so obvious

You just come out looking like a bigger clown afterwards, just fess up man

Anyway

Thanks for helping me live with my choices :p

Pretty weak poll. 4 of 6 are negative choices. It is almost like this is the first poll the TS has ever done in his entire life and/or the TS is just a Brock hater.

Exactly this. The PEDs mean nothing to me. I've been a fervent anti-Brockist since he first emerged in MMA. If he were an inch or two shorter and closer to 240 than 300 I don't believe he'd have been anything in MMA. Even his wrestling has always been overrated. Randy was embarrassing him in their scrambles and against the cage until Brock's enormous fist managed to glance the back of his head.

Honestly just one of the few fighters I give very little respect to, even for his wins (the lone highlight being his submission victory over Carwin).

He out-wrestled Randy. :D

Pretty weak poll. 4 of 6 are negative choices. It is almost like this is the first poll the TS has ever done in his entire life and/or the TS is just a Brock hater.

Honestly I came to the realization that Brock rhymes with Stock and then pooped this poll out of my ass and you all voted on it

Clippy wins again

How can I bash Brock? I know, I will create a silly poll so I can secretly bash him.

It was obvious Brock takes PEDs. I still find him entertaining and he is a heck of a wrestler and moves so well for a big guy.

Honestly I came to the realization that Brock rhymes with Stock and then pooped this poll out of my ass and you all voted on it

Clippy wins again

Cool! Now you are just like Brock....Congrats for winning.

How can I bash Brock? I know, I will create a silly poll so I can secretly bash him.

It was obvious Brock takes PEDs. I still find him entertaining and he is a heck of a wrestler and moves so well for a big guy.

Obvious yes so why did he put on the whole denial charade and call out Jon Jones?

It's fucked

Or maybe it's when you convince yourself of a lie to the point you believe it.

Honestly I would have been happier if he walked out and said "Yea I know I failed but I got your money! Later bitches"

Than the whole

"I'll get to the bottom of this"

WHAT THE FUCK

Cool! Now you are just like Brock....Congrats for winning.

winning.jpg

I'm not a big Lesnar fan but I don't mind the guy. I appreciate the fact that he brings casual fans to the sport but his fights imo are so so to watch. As for the juicey juice allegations- I could care less because I think everyone does it. It was only a matter of time before a big name got busted and caused a scene with the new testing.

I was always ambivalent towards him in his first run. I'm not a,WWE fan. So I had no love or hate. He accomplished alot. Buts it's now all been cast in doubt.

But I could always take him or leave him. Now it's most definitely leave him.

It doesn't bother you at all that he blatantly denied what he did even thought he was caught red handed twice and even called out Jon Jones who also failed

I don't get why people like they they're caught like this and it's so obvious

You just come out looking like a bigger clown afterwards, just fess up man

Anyway

Thanks for helping me live with my choices :p
No because I always suspected he was on PEDs/roids like pretty much every one else. And most PED users behave like he did (lying, denying). News finally breaks that, indeed, he was using PEDs [insertnatediazgifhere]. Why would I think any differently of him?

Whether he is juiced or not he is still a freak of nature. I watched his fights not because I am a fan or a hater but more because I was curious as to what would happen. I could care less if he fights again but if he did I would watch.

No because I always suspected he was on PEDs/roids like pretty much every one else. And most PED users behave like he did (lying, denying). News finally breaks that, indeed, he was using PEDs [insertnatediazgifhere]. Why would I think any differently of him?

But he told me wasn't and I feel betrayed :p

Back